GWT: Champions League Matchday 5

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Duchene2MacKinnon @Vasilevskiy @les Habs, who is this VAR clown Hernandez-Hernandez? I hear Barca fans despise him.

He gave Lazio a free goal. Brutal call. Not even Lahoz thought it was a penalty, and this guy with a double name commands him to call a penalty on one of the worst dives you'll see all season.

I'd recommend a third kit consisting of white shirt, white shorts and white socks.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I normally make a point of watching every Chelsea match, regardless of stakes, but it's gonna be hard for me to pick it over some of these other matches
Would be good for DAZN to capitalize on it and try and offer some side by side viewing of multiple games at once.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Dembele finished with a key pass to Alba for a goal, an assist for another, a penalty scored and the captain armband to finish the game.

HFboards comments? Silence.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So Dembele finished with a key pass to Alba for a goal, an assist for another, a penalty scored and the captain armband to finish the game.

HFboards comments? Silence.

They were playing a meaningless game against a team from Hungry while there were 3 other games that had actual meaning going on. So good for him for finally having a good game against the mighty Hungarians but nobody cares because they weren't watching.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
This is definitely due to a conspiracy against Dembele and not because people weren’t watching the most irrelevant game of the day.

Not only Dembele - the French!

Good for him though - and I am sure he will appreciate the new FIFA-update increasing his dribbling from 83 to 85.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
This is definitely due to a conspiracy against Dembele and not because people weren’t watching the most irrelevant game of the day.
I'm more concerned with a few Barca fans always prompt to say Dembele sucks.
But OK, sure.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean you could just at me. LOL

I did mention his good link up with Alba. But as others side Ill get excited when he does this against a pro team. He did have a good game though.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
They were playing a meaningless game against a team from Hungry while there were 3 other games that had actual meaning going on. So good for him for finally having a good game against the mighty Hungarians but nobody cares because they weren't watching.
Bingo.

I am happy for him and wish him to build on that. Nobody have denied his talent.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I mean you could just at me. LOL

I did mention his good link up with Alba. But as others side Ill get excited when he does this against a pro team. He did have a good game though.
Ohhhhh, so he didn't do this against pro teams in the last month or so?

(and it's not just you)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ohhhhh, so he didn't do this against pro teams in the last month or so?

(and it's not just you)
Your grip was about this hungry game... if your referring to the Juve game he was hardly as good. Like not even close. Yesterday was probably his best match with Barca.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
and the captain armband to finish the game.

which he wore upside down

0ReEHIU.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad