GWT: Champions League Group Stages 22/23 - Matchweek 2

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1663188622072.png

hes unstoppable

Haaland out of sorts another game he looks lost in build up. This is the exact fear I had with him. He should adapt but not looking good early for city.

Reactions: Canes

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Coaching issues aside, Chelsea desperately need better finishers. And Auba probably wasn’t the answer.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Havertz is just frustrating at this point. At points he reminds me of Torres, where the workrate and effort is there, but some of the touches or finishes are just not good from him.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Chelsea remind me of Arsenal from two years ago when they couldn’t finish anything.

Auba was there too lol.

Reactions: Rob

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Time to ask if Chelsea makes it out of their group. Lost to Zagreb and drew Salzburg at home.

View attachment 584623

hes unstoppable

Haaland out of sorts another game he looks lost in build up. This is the exact fear I had with him. He should adapt but not looking good early for city.
It is reminiscent of Ibrahimovic to me

Petro = Chelsea, Oshie = Arsenal. At this point, don't think those are ever changing.
Given that I'm basically only here for the soccer board, perhaps I should change things. But I don't wanna.

Reactions: gary69 and Satan

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Time to ask if Chelsea makes it out of their group. Lost to Zagreb and drew Salzburg at home.

Given that I'm basically only here for the soccer board, perhaps I should change things. But I don't wanna.
Potter would’ve won this game easily with Brighton’s roster. I’m 100% serious.

It’s puzzling how obvious they needed finishing and they went after Auba, who hasn’t been consistent in years.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
And I'd say I'm keeping Petro in this old ass jersey just to troll those on the Blues board that hate him for leaving, but really, I'm just lazy.

Reactions: maclean

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

I don’t think we are making it out. We have to win the reverses of the ones we lost and split Milan

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
And I'd say I'm keeping Petro in this old ass jersey just to troll those on the Blues board that hate him for leaving, but really, I'm just lazy.
I at least can claim that Oshie was the first big prospect I followed and I have the same jersey he's wearing, but it's absolutely laziness.
I don’t think we are making it out. We have to win the reverses of the ones we lost and split Milan
Fair, although the other results in the group have been fairly beneficial. If they beat Milan next week, they could very easily be top of their group.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Advancing is still a possibility, but we need to make sure we get a minimum of 4 points against Milan in the next 2 matches. The next one with Milan at home is a must win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad