GWT: Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Ramos's tackle was high, hard, and from behind. Looked from my angle that both legs made impact too. I would've given a red card.

Carrasco looks awesome. Zidane very clearly being outdone here, those substitutions were boneheaded.

Tissotti

Apr 30, 2011
Helsinki
In general Clattenburg has been on point today. Could have given yellow for Pepe when he was acting up, but other than that he has let the game flow and cut the bs for the most parts.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I actually agree with that being a yellow upon seeing the replay. Wasn't last man back and was more from the side than from behind.

Yep. I loathe Ramos as much as anyone, and it was the mother of all tactical fouls, but yellow was still the right call as I understand the rule and saw the play.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Eh I'm fine with yellow. Definitely doesn't fall into a clear goal scoring opportunity, and I don't think the foul merited red on the heaviness of it. Think he got him with just the one leg, although it was close.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Eh I'm fine with yellow. Definitely doesn't fall into a clear goal scoring opportunity, and I don't think the foul merited red on the heaviness of it. Think he got him with just the one leg, although it was close.

It was his back leg that got him, but it wasn't a scissor action.

Little bit high, very hard, but no a straight red to me.

Also lol Danilo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad