Prospect Info: Champions Hockey League

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The good news is that in Pelicans' group, Minsk is in second place with 5 pts. Pelicans with this shootout loss tie them with 5 pts. However, at this moment, Minsk is losing 5-1 to the last placed team of the group, Oceláři Třinec.

Edit: it's 5-2 now.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The games start back up tomorrow with Olofsson and Wed for Ylonen. These are the final games before the cuts down to 16 teams. Olofsson's team is currently in 2nd so they would make the next round if they hold onto their spot as the top 2 teams in each division move on. Ylonen's team is tied for 3rd place, 1 pt back of 2nd. They play Yunost Minsk, the team they are tied with for the final two games so they must win to get in.

The streams are free on youtube.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ah. I thought today was the last game of group stage. My bad. Thanks.

next week is the final games before the playoff rounds start, so tomorrow's game for Yolonen is a must win if they hope to advance, which I have badly wanted since it's my only chance to see him play since Liiga games are almost impossible to get

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ylonen scores his fourth. Kalpa wins 4-3 in a shootout.

That was his 3rd goal of the season in Liiga. It was a game that was played on Sunday.

Today he had a goal also in a 4-2 loss to Minsk. But it was not for Liiga, but for Champions League Hockey.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
tomorrow afternoon is the end of the regular season games for our 2 prospects. I have to look up the tie breaker rules if it comes to that, but not looking good for Ylonen, which sucks since these games are my only chance to get to see him play. For Olofsson his team sits in 1st place so a win and they move on to the playoffs, a loss and they could see advance.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Stop tempting me I've got a ton of work to do !

This is you trying to do work haha

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pompeius Magnus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad