Confirmed Trade: [CGY/SEA] Calle Jarnkrok (50%) for 2022 2nd round pick, 2023 3rd round pick and 2024 7th round pick

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Dude has always been a major Monahan apologist.

I mean, it sucks. Monahan was a decent player for this club for a number of years, and it's come apart. But the reality now is that he's a replacement level guy making top 6C money.

The thing I'll always think about, is the fact Calgary hitched its wagon to Monahan and never looked back. Like, they never even gave Bennett a real look with Gaudreau. Not that he ever played like he earned it in the regular season in Calgary... but Chicken/Egg situation. It was just Gaudreau - Monahan, we know we can lean on that.

Snauen

Dec 27, 2017
Lindholm is unhappy? Odd.. I didn't know that even though I live in Calgary and follow the Flames religiously. You imply that this trade is necessary for Lindholm's happiness.

Just curious... How do you know that Lindholm is unhappy?
Yeah way to nitpick. Im sure you know what I mean. They are cousins and call themselves "brothers". That is the important info here. I never said Lindholm is unhappy. Yet Im sure that he is not going be unhappy about his brother/cousin joining the team, to rephrase what I said to you..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad