Weegartown
200w.gif

haha take THAT Slaggert!

• Haha
Reactions: Boomstick

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Wow this Predators team continues to impress. Down 4-1, now it's 4-4 vs Vegas.

Forsberg with his 40th.

I think the only team in the West who can beat them in a 7 game series is Colorado. I think the West finals will be two Central teams. I don't think anyone in our division is actually that good.

Nashville just won in OT.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I think the only team in the West who can beat them in a 7 game series is Colorado. I think the West finals will be two Central teams. I don't think anyone in our division is actually that good.

Nashville just won in OT.
That's a bad loss by Vegas. Jankowski 1G 1A. Also Seattle is up 2-0 on Anaheim.

Weegs ruins Mr. Azek's shutout bid.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
One thing I've noticed about Bedard is he isn't the fastest skater. He is elite in every other aspect, but his skating is pretty average, speed wise anyway. Will be interesting to see him develop in the next couple years when he is able to get some more muscle and power in his legs. He'll definitely be a 110+ point guy fairly soon.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Since we are one of the best comeback teams in the league. I wonder how many happened with the empty net?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
What blueprint do you guys think the Flames should follow for their rebuild? I didn't mind Treliving's drafting looking for value in smaller high IQ players but it resulted in being too easy to keep to the outside during OZ possession. Always got shutdown fairly easily in the playoffs.

I like the Avalanche, obviously finding a Makar and MacKinnon would be difficult but their lineup is big and fast. Hard to take the puck from. They're my SC pick because I think that kind of roster is hard to deal with in the playoffs.

I was thinking we might revisit Burke's truculence design. Panthers doing good with it. But we don't have some of the elite pieces to really make it work.

So Rinne era Preds maybe which feels like Gully or Ward era Flames maybe?

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Blackhawks are our daddy
Team is just comically bad at this point. This quick re-tool some people are talking about might not be that feasible. 2027 our time to shine.

I was thinking we might revisit Burke's truculence design. Panthers doing good with it. But we don't have some of the elite pieces to really make it work.

So Rinne era Preds maybe which feels like Gully or Ward era Flames maybe?

If we're going to be bad we might as well be tough. One thing for certain in my mind, don't hit the gas on trying to compete without finding a for sure no doubt elite 200ft 1C. Hopefully Conroy can see this considering he was one of the long line of guys who were almost good enough.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad