CFHF: The Gatherings v3.0... Good things come in 3s (Dec. 8-10th)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
For you guys taking transit, I can drive you to the station after the game. I know it's only a few blocks away, but you guys can keep warm in my car until the train arrives.
That would be wonderful, although f I have to take 2 trains I might just grab a taxi

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
94f.jpg

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Good meet up guys! Always fun hanging out with you all. Those would couldn't have made it: you were missed.

Meth: I looked it up and the actress the second waitress reminded me of was Carla Gallo.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Good meet up guys! Always fun hanging out with you all. Those would couldn't have made it: you were missed.

Meth: I looked it up and the actress the second waitress reminded me of was Carla Gallo.

she definitely did not remind me of her. The person I was thinking would have had similar hair

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I had lots of fun! It only would have been better if the waitresses (Jessica and Natasha) joined us for shots. Flames won, drinks and ribs and were flowing and salty trade discussions occurred.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Ace, since he was unable to make it out last night, Janko may be joining us for dinner tonight. if you're still feeling up to it, we just need to figure out where and when! I am definitely not as worried about partaking in libations tonight (not that I'd probably say no either :laugh:).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad