CFHF: The Gatherings v3.0... Good things come in 3s (Dec. 8-10th)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
CFHF: The Gathering v. 3,0
December 8th-10th: Time(s)/Place(s) tbd

I'm back in Calgary Dec. 8th to 10th, would like to get together with some of you knuckleheads. The plan is to arrive Thursday and then go to the game with a friend from Ontario that will be in town. If you'd like to get together Thursday night to watch the game (I will be arriving close to game time so maybe my hotel's bar? They have decent food and last time the service was quite good. Or Friday night just to have drinks and ********, I am down for that too.

Let's do this thang.

Last edited:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I'm in! Had to miss this driving back from Indianapolis last year. Not this year!

Though I imagine with how excited I was finding out about Hamilton while driving through North Dakota, I would have been absolutely ****faced from celebratory drinks.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I'm in if all y'all will have me again. Last year was fun :)

Yeah, all I can remember is being on the train, and stopping at 7-11 for snacks. :laugh:

The rest is a blur.

I'm not sure if this is upselling or not, but I clearly had a good time!

Shock Top can be dangerous, well really any wheat beer. You never feel it until you go to stand up :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm in! Had to miss this driving back from Indianapolis last year. Not this year!

Though I imagine with how excited I was finding out about Hamilton while driving through North Dakota, I would have been absolutely ****faced from celebratory drinks.

I plan to be in town for this one!

When we were discussing it offline I singled out you 2 as guys that needed to make it this year because I knew you wanted to be there last year. But circumstance had you making international voyages.

And CI you are most definitely welcome once again. Bouma Fett, it would be great if you were able to, you would be a welcome addition.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
When we were discussing it offline I singled out you 2 as guys that needed to make it this year because I knew you wanted to be there last year. But circumstance had you making international voyages.

Senpai talks about me with other people!

Yeah the GF owes me a ride for last year so I'll likely be there and drinking a fair bit as well.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Likely doing the draft again like last year. 2 dbacks games earlier in the week in Toronto; then catching the draft a few minutes away in Buffalo. Later in the week.

It hurts ballin' this hard.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
give me about a week and a half :laugh:

I think we missed the meet anyways :sarcasm:

CFHF Draft Party: 2016 Edition
June 24th, 2015

I'm in too.

Where are we meeting?

We met up at Schank's south last year. Seemed like a good enough location so I'm assuming we'll just default to there again, unless someone has a better suggestion? (Keeping in mind 100TG will likely be traveling via city transit?)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think we missed the meet anyways :sarcasm:

We met up at Schank's south last year. Seemed like a good enough location so I'm assuming we'll just default to there again, unless someone has a better suggestion? (Keeping in mind 100TG will likely be traveling via city transit?)

****. Hox, Ace, AS? Can you fix the date? haha

I will definitely be using transit. I will likely be staying at the Coast Plaza by Marlborough. Last time Ace and CI used the train too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad