OT: CF Montreal thread: Cement Feet, Can't Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Watched the first half and it looked pretty uninspired. Makes sense after such a long layoff but skipped to the Islanders game after the red card. Wasn't going to do much for the spectacle.

Good point considering though.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Many French Canadians juggle their "Hs" when pronouncing English words. Ouse - for house. Hor - for Orr. I didn't know the Icelanders did the same.
From when I was a kid, I remember Claude Mouton once announcing coincidental minors - to the Habs player for "eye-sticking" and to the Hawks player for "hell-bowing".

And of course, I learned that the CH logo where the puck was dropped to start each game stood for "Center Hice".

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Most likely but Binks had superior pedigree I guess

So many youngsters!

(adding an Icelandic player might finally bring Fin Beau Garçon here)
(welp, that guy's career took a nose dive)

If it's for 50K EU, I don't think he's a pure replacement. I doubt the Icelandic level is anything near Tottenham academy. But I'm intrigued.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
If it's for 50K EU, I don't think he's a pure replacement. I doubt the Icelandic level is anything near Tottenham academy. But I'm intrigued.
It's hard to even know what we really have with this kid, I guess we'll know soon enough. We sure could use a decent CB right now. Even if he's just league average he would be a plus.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
We lose, we’re 1 pt above 11th place

We win, we’re alone at #4

Also, a nice small stat: we’re 5th in the whole league for goals against. Our D is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad