WWE: Cesaro Injury - Nothing to see here...

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Umm........... I'll just let someone else do it.

1355331549061.jpg

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I still want to see Cesaro-Brock one day. What a match that would be

It's sitting there if they ever want to do it. You have the Paul Heyman thing you can tie it back to. I'm not a huge star rating guy, but that might hit 6 stars out of 5 on my scale.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Rollins vs Cesaro might be my dream match right now. Give those guys 20+ minutes....god damn.

*edit*

By "right now" I obviously mean let them heal and everything first.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
They'll never do cesaro vs brock
why? because that would require cesaro to actually get in offense. Can you imagine them having lesnar sell the uppercuts and all the other crazy ****?

I just can't see it.
Even the sweetheart reigns doesnt get that much offense on brock.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
They'll never do cesaro vs brock
why? because that would require cesaro to actually get in offense. Can you imagine them having lesnar sell the uppercuts and all the other crazy ****?

I just can't see it.
Even the sweetheart reigns doesnt get that much offense on brock.

Could you imagine Cesaro swinging Brock though? What a moment that would be :laugh:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I can 100% see it.
Cesaro swings the ever living **** out of brock, cesaro gets woozy and turns his back, lesnar gets up and german's cesaro.

Like taking candy from a WWE creative baby.

More likely scenario is Lesnar no sells it and beats the living piss out of Cesaro until the ref stops the match lol.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm bitter that WWE completely ****ed up the Cesaro-Heyman alliance and we didn't get Cesaro vs. Lesnar. Good god that would have been a classic.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Can you imagine Lesnar and Cesaro running through the roster together considering how insanely athletic they both are
Until eventually they clash and we get the Lesnar vs Cesaro match we all want

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cesaro vs. Lesnar had legit Wrestlemania headlining potential. They still do if they book Cesaro properly upon his return.

S A W F T*

Cesaro vs. Lesnar had legit Wrestlemania headlining potential. They still do if they book Cesaro properly upon his return.

God dammit... WM33 plz.

Can you imagine seeing Lesnar getting put into the swing?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
That's an update, bud.

I can say seth rollins, john cena, sting, nikki bella and the 2002 detroit red wings might be ready to go for wrestlemania, that doesn't really make it an update, or true for that matter.

Orton's shoulder was "healing ahead of schedule" that wasn't really an update either as nobody knows when the hell he's actually coming back.

Plus, lets say it was an update. It's been what, 6 weeks from january and there hasn't been a follow-up by ANYONE? Seems off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad