WWE: Cesaro Injury - Nothing to see here...

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Well, I'm out.

Most of the talent is hurt or pooped on, either Reigns or Sheamus are leaving SS as the champ and most of KO's vignettes are not even on TV, but on the WWE's Facebook page. Wake me up when everyone comes back from the shoulder and knee injuries.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh come the **** on.

This probably all but guarantees that when Sami Zayn gets back, he isn't going back to NXT

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah... I think I'm going to be taking a break if Ambrose doesn't win the title tonight.

Cesaro, Orton, Cena, Bryan, Rusev, Kidd and Rollins all out at once. I bet WWE wishes they didn't **** with Sandow, Wyatt (he better win tonight), Axel, Fandango, Slater, Stardust/Cody Rhodes, Barrett, Neville, etc. now... who are you going to put on your shows!?!?!? This is like 2007/2008 where they just got ****ed with injuries, the only difference was they had two brands and more talent, although, they still got ****ed.

S A W F T*

At least SHeamus is the champ to hold us over til Cesaro is back?

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I still have not come to grips with this. Not even close to the acceptance step of the grief cycle.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Losing Rollins and Cesaro, who I think are undeniably the two best workers on the roster, within the span of a few weeks is a huge buzzkill.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Cesaro, Orton, Cena, Bryan, Rusev, Kidd and Rollins all out at once.

Zayn too. It's insane to think how not only are those guys most of WWE's top ring workers, they are also established characters (except Kidd and Cesaro) who mostly have great connection to the crowd.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Zayn too. It's insane to think how not only are those guys most of WWE's top ring workers, they are also established characters (except Kidd and Cesaro) who mostly have great connection to the crowd.

And Itami!

At least both of the NXT guys should be back by... January, I'd hope? February the latest I'd hope.

Rusev should be back by December and Cena will be back in December, too. But Rollins, Orton, Cesaro, Kidd and Bryan are all long-term injuries that'll likely miss Wrestlemania.

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
Time to bring up Balor because there is serious depth issues in that mid card now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad