Post-Game Talk: Centuries old RZH and the Klim Reaper bring pestilence to the Ducks

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
26B5DE58-A5A0-4FC4-BAB7-DE619A6939FE.jpeg

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
It felt like the Oilers were just going through the motions tonight, making sure to just do enough to secure a win. I get it, it's probably hard to get excited in a game like this after last night's playoff-like atmosphere in LA. I don't think we were ever going to lose this one though.

Also love McDavid being the ultimate team player on that empty net haha. He clearly doesn't care about any goal scoring records.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
It felt like the Oilers were just going through the motions tonight, making sure to just do enough to secure a win. I get it, it's probably hard to get excited in a game like this after last night's playoff-like atmosphere in LA. I don't think we were ever going to lose this one though.

Also love McDavid being the ultimate team player on that empty net haha. He clearly doesn't care about any goal scoring records.
Spot on post. Game last night was rough and emotional.

Players were probably yawning between periods for this one.

Campbell played great. The man might be building confidence. He was seeing the puck well tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad