Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Dvorak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I see Monahan on the wing, playing with Dach...which means they'll probably share duties.

I don't see Evans moving from center, he's better as a C and he's 2nd best behind Dvorak on faceoffs.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
It seems like we have 5 healthy NHL-caliber centers. Someone pinch me...

NHL caliber on a last place team isn't saying much though,

Where would these centers be playing on a contender?....or would they be at all?

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Up until the day he was fired you were defending every move. That’s a fact. Have a good day and continue the cheerleading like a good fan.
Drop by the Kirby Dach thread to see more fawning praise for Marc Bergevin.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Remember when Caufield was playing with Belzile and Dauphin or whatever was happening last season? This year we're debating whether he'll play with Suzuki and one of Slafkovsky/Anderson/Drouin/Dach/Monahan/Dvorak...how things change.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlafySZN

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
It had to be between Evans and Monahan since Dvorak is one of the league top faceoff man and you probably have to give Dach a shot to develop before moving him to the wing…

Evans is the easiest to move, Monahan might welcome it if move him up in the lineup, when you get traded along with a 1st for nothing you lost some of the ego, I don’t think he will care going to the wing.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Which center will play wing?

Nevermind the fact that we already too much wingers.....can't even keep Slafkovsky as things stand right now.
The question should really be, which one are we trading?

Something has to give at some point. Unless there's tons of injuries, Hugues has to pull the trigger on something.

Reactions: That Habs Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad