Prospect Info: Cedar Park

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
This game is out of hand. Bourque gets tangled with a guy and they go to the ice and then the guy proceeds to sit on Bourque and starts shoving at Bourque's head while he's laying on his back on the ice. Pettersen comes and tackles the guy and all hell breaks loose. Texas gets their own 5 on 3 now for 56 seconds

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
4-2 now Admirals a shorthanded goal. Awful defending from McDonald and Bayreuther

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. The guy has the puck behind the Stars net on a Stars PP. Yet they not only leave him alone but also watch him skate to the front of the net without even trying to stop him.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bichsel takes a hooking penalty now as he loses his man crashing the net. He didn't like the call and it did initially look like a good defensive play but tough to tell. His reputation is already stained at this level so he's never gonna get the benefit of the doubt

His 2nd minor tonight

Reactions: redbeardtx

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Think I'm gonna turn this one off this is just one of the worst performances by Texas that I've seen. Texas killing a penalty and Blumel throws it out of play for Texas' 3rd delay of game tonight and now Admirals have another long 5 on 3

It's 4-2 still but man this is awful hockey

Texas kills one of the penalties and now Seminoff takes a penalty so another 5 on 3 for the Admirals lol this is crazy

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Bichsel takes a hooking penalty now as he loses his man crashing the net. He didn't like the call and it did initially look like a good defensive play but tough to tell. His reputation is already stained at this level so he's never gonna get the benefit of the doubt

His 2nd minor tonight
he has serious attitude problems- i'm shocked nobodys mentioned that on these boards yet

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Texas plays tonight at 7 CT. I'll miss the whole game as I'm seeing Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes at the same time

If they win, they move on to the next round. Lose, and next game will be a winner takes all.

Reactions: redbeardtx and LT

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Is there any real chance at all that we see Bischel in the NHL playoffs to replace Nils? I don't think Nils has been that bad but PDB clearly doesn't trust him farther than he can throw him. Might as well try someone who he might trust. I just don't see this whole 5D thing continuing for very long

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Is there any real chance at all that we see Bischel in the NHL playoffs to replace Nils? I don't think Nils has been that bad but PDB clearly doesn't trust him farther than he can throw him. Might as well try someone who he might trust. I just don't see this whole 5D thing continuing for very long

no it would have to be because of injuries. He’s way too undisciplined and Colorado gets enough powerplay time as it is. You’d be doubling it with him on the ice and the reckless penalties he takes

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
no it would have to be because of injuries. He’s way too undisciplined and Colorado gets enough powerplay time as it is. You’d be doubling it with him on the ice and the reckless penalties he takes
Thx. Haven't really watched much of his play so I have no clue how good/bad he is or how he'd fare against NHL competition. We'll see how long our 5 d-man strategy lasts, I guess till Hakanpaa gets back.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Season-deciding game 5 tonight for Texas. Unfortunately I'll miss the entire game cause of a Mother's Day dinner

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Texas is down 3-1 in the 1st period. Looking like they're gonna choke their 2-0 series lead and lose this series.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
No clue why, but Kraws started over Poirier tonight for Texas. 3 goals on 9 shots and now Poirier is back in for the 2nd period

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Milwaukee scores on the PP. It's 4-2, and Bourque just took another penalty.

Back is going for tripping giving Milwaukee a 5 on 3 PP for a bit less than a minute.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad