Value of: Ceci to Anaheim

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Let’s see what he can do for us.

I really think he’s a capable #4/5 guy and will prove lots of people wrong. Hope I’m right.

I think so as well. No one smart writes a guy of his level off for looking bad playing a top pairing role with an AHL partner. I actually think there's a (small) chance that he ends up being the UFA we re-sign. But that being said he's the highest leverage non core contract to move to free up some room right now.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I think so as well. No one smart writes a guy of his level off for looking bad playing a top pairing role with an AHL partner. I actually think there's a (small) chance that he ends up being the UFA we re-sign. But that being said he's the highest leverage non core contract to move to free up some room right now.

And he’s a guy no team wants. Including the Leafs

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
He’s a capdump - no one wants a capdump. Ask Send fans who couldn’t wait for him to depart the team.
For years!

Now that he's spent a day or two paired with Riley, well, this guy who played down the street for six seasons might be a diamond in the rough.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
For years!

Now that he's spent a day or two paired with Riley, well, this guy who played down the street for six seasons might be a diamond in the rough.

If Habs traded Alzner to the Leafs, they would sing his praises as a bonafide 2nd pairing D. They will learn...

Reactions: draft day

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
What are the leafs giving us to take Ceci? Sandin? We don’t want or need someone like Ceci. You can keep him. We’re not here to help Toronto

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
What are the leafs giving us to take Ceci? Sandin? We don’t want or need someone like Ceci. You can keep him. We’re not here to help Toronto

A viable 4-5 so that you're not one injury away from icing a second pairing of Guhle-Holzer

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
how do we make it work? best I can do is a 21 man roster, also keep in mind short term injuries can't go on LTIR, so we would need enough space to have 2 spares
Can't they just go on standard IR?

21 man roster is fine, we don't need marincin/holl in the press box all season long again

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
For years!

If Habs traded Alzner to the Leafs, they would sing his praises as a bonafide 2nd pairing D. They will learn...

Yeah, Leaf fans should just shit all over this guy before seeing him play even 1 game for the team. Silly laugh fans...

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Lol, Ottawa qualified Ceci (could have walked away) and Toronto signed him rather than taking him to arbitration.

0/2, 29 more teams to go.
Are we praising the hockey decisions of the Senators front office now? Is that the game?

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Are we praising the hockey decisions of the Senators front office now? Is that the game?
Nope, just disproving the idea that nobody wants him.

If the Marner contract came in the 10-10.4 range we likely wouldn't even consider looking to move Ceci right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad