CDSF Game 6: Blues @ Wild | NBC | 2PM CT - 10PM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Damn, the Wild fans are in fine voice - they must've taken Yeo's advice on the bloody marys. :handclap:

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The Blues PP entries were comical the play by Fattenkirk soft and Hitch would be justified in yanking Allen

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Jake Allen is trying to hand this series to the Wild. How is the coach the problem when you have goaltending that bad?

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
Is Shattenkirk really that bad at skating? He looked as mobile as a block of cement when he skated towards Parise before the goal...

Edit: Not that the goal is his fault, that one is on Allen

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
I love how most completely ignore Shattenkirk's half assed attempt to knock Parise off the puck.

At least he kept him to the outside. He forced Parise to take a shot below the circle. Granted he didn't play it perfectly but he forced Parise into a position where he never should've been able to score.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Shatty took his man to the outside in what is suppose to be a 0.0001% chance shot. That is all on ALLEN

Yup, maybe Shattenkirk didn't play it perfect but there is no way that shot should ever go in. He pushed him to the side and Parise was basically shooting from the corner.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
When was the last time STL had a legit starter? Grant Fuhr?

Yeah and he got injured before the playoff or during, I was really young. I cant remember it clearly but I remember my dad telling me about years latter.

found it EDIT

Out of shape and possibly past his prime, his career saw a resurgence when he signed as a free agent with the St. Louis Blues before the 1995–96 campaign. He played 79 games that season, 76 consecutively, both St. Louis franchise records. The 1996 playoff run for Fuhr ended prematurely as Maple Leafs forward Nick Kypreos ran into him in the crease in the first round, causing him to tear several knee ligaments. Jon Casey had to play the rest of the playoffs. They beat Toronto in the first round, but lost to Detroit in the next. Even though over the next three years he became one of the three winningest goaltenders in Blues history (along with Mike Liut and Curtis Joseph), he never fully recovered from injury.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Is Shattenkirk really that bad at skating? He looked as mobile as a block of cement when he skated towards Parise before the goal...

Edit: Not that the goal is his fault, that one is on Allen

Shattenkirk was out for I think 6 weeks at the end of the season, his conditioning probably isn't at 100% yet. He's usually a really good skater.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
This Blues team's play is absolutely pathetic. It's like they've already thrown in the towel and given up on one another and the fans. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad