GDT: CDSF Game 4: Predators @ Blackhawks. 8:30 CT. FS-TN, NBCSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I still don't even know who scored the goal. I just tossed my remote in the air when they scored, turned the TV off and left the room.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
This team has about the same luck as Winnipeg.

Sigh.

Anyone going to Signature to welcome the boys home? I think I read they're getting in at 3:15.

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
Wow. I couldn't catch the game because of the late hour, but it was still going on when I was preparing to go to work in the morning.
What a ****** way to lose.

IF there is a game 6 AND one of Weber or Fisher is back for it, we could take that one. The Hawks have had lady fortune on their side two overtimes in a row, that kind of luck doesn't last.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Hey, technically I said yesterday that I have a weird feeling we might lose game 4 and take the next two and force a Game 7. Your turn guys........

...it's not happening but still.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
I'm still deflated this afternoon.

The goys played a good game. Overall, I'm not disappointed with the on ice effort. Really, really good to see Peks play like Peks.

Given the Preds comparative youth, I thought the longer the overtime went the more the ice would tilt to our favor. I was wrong. Our players looked completely wiped out. The Hawks looked tired. The Preds looked like they could barely skate or stay awake.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

The goys played a good game. Overall, I'm not disappointed with the on ice effort. Really, really good to see Peks play like Peks.

Given the Preds comparative youth, I thought the longer the overtime went the more the ice would tilt to our favor. I was wrong. Our players looked completely wiped out. The Hawks looked tired. The Preds looked like they could barely skate or stay awake.

4 d-men with over 40 minutes played and the other two less than 15. For Chicago, Keith played more than any other d-man at 46, but nobody else played over 40, and only Timonen was really benched. If Lavy doesn't have any confidence in Franson/Bartley, then I hope he gives SOMEBODY a shot in game 5. Even on their young legs, we can't ride that top 4 for that long and not expect it to bite us.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
to a lesser extent the same was true with our forwards. no shifts for fiala at all after the tieing goal, so we basically were playing 11 forwards and 4 dmen for the last 51 minutes. it showed on both sides of the puck.

AEM6729

Mar 1, 2010
Nashville

I know Peks made some good saves at the end of regulation and in OT...but he should've saved the tying goal. He gives up at least one unscreened goal EVERY NIGHT. It's getting ridiculous. He was much better last night than he has been lately, but it still wasn't quite good enough.

I still don't get why Lavy insisted on playing with such a short bench even into three OTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad