Post-Game Talk: CDSF Game 3 | Avs @ Wild | Monday, April 21st, 5pm MT (RDS, TSN, NHLN, ALT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
we really need #9 badly. the second line cant create anything at all. Really need him on our **** powerplay

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Problem to me is that even if they play better, you can't expect your goalie to play that well in another consecutive game and the reason the Wild improved hugely while we got worst was probably because of last change which they'll still have in Minnesota.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
wouldnt be shocked if barrie is done for the yr and cooke gets nothing

I'm pretty sure Cooke will get something but it won't and can't be enough to do justice as he (partially) cost us this game and injured our second most important dman (probably) for the rest of the series and even longer.

Cynthesis

Sep 27, 2010
The Wild played as hard as they possibly could and barely got one goal against the Avs who were not showing their best effort tonight. I'm not worried in the slightest. The Wild are terrible, and lucky to be in the playoffs.

Qurpiz

Nudes in bio
Nov 5, 2006
BlyUcFBCYAAaW47.jpg

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
The D was dead. It showed in the last play. It's always a disgrace when the dirty team wins. The thing about dirty teams though is they rarely win.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I didn't think Avs are sweeping this series anyway so no surprise. Still have an advantage and need to play better in game 4

Road Rage

May 21, 2010
What a BS Game.

Brutal game from the refs.

The Wild who played to injured Avs players.

And Wild win.

BS.

Anyway .. The Avs are going to be ready for game 4.

I hope, at least.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I'm mostly mad right now cause the Finnish media will highlight that goal for the next 50 or so years now.....

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
The Wild played as hard as they possibly could and barely got one goal against the Avs who were not showing their best effort tonight. I'm not worried in the slightest. The Wild are terrible, and lucky to be in the playoffs.

Bad coaching on the Wild. I think they have a good lineup. Will be much better when Yeo is gone.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Been saying it all year, PAP isn't the type of player you win with and he won't step up in the playoffs. I think he's still hurting but even at 100% he isn't what we need. Win or lose, he shouldn't be back next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad