Post-Game Talk: CDSF Game 3 | Avs @ Wild | Monday, April 21st, 5pm MT (RDS, TSN, NHLN, ALT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Were we really expecting a sweep though? Relax.

I think we expected a better showing tonight than what we got.

The Avs PP is still nothing short of an absolute mess that people defend based on the fact that it has a game or two where they score multiple PP goals and then go not just cold, but Antarctic.

The worst part is, we hear about them supposedly practicing the PP, but the results aren't there. They still don't seem to know how to gain the entry with out having to resort to a pure dump and chase, and against a team like the Wild, who live to clog the neutral zone, that just isn't going to work. On top of that, they seem to think that all their goals have to be the "pretty play"...it doesn't, I appreciate a good garbage goal as much as a "pretty play" because in the end they're all the same, they're all goals.

The entire year the PP has been so Jekyll and Hyde that it's become a sore point. If Tim Army really is manning the PP then Roy needs to tell him to take a seat and he'll take over.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
PP+refs cost us the game yeah, but to be fair, even better refs would've given us more PPs and we sucked at it, so I don't know if it would've helped.

Refs didn't outshoot the AVS 20-6 in the first. Refs were bad, but they aren't responsible for this mess.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

I nominate this song to John Mitchell. Gets **** on all year long, and now everyone wants him back.

rpontbriand

Jul 1, 2003
Cooke won't be in next game... That kills 1/3 of the checking line and 1/2 of the intent to injure. Will be a totally different game.

I simply want Cooke to be done for the playoffs and to start next year on a "don't know" basis.

If the NHL had a pair he would be done.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Also Kemper was a big difference tonight. His play with the puck helped the Wild move the puck. If Bryz was in, I bet we win that game.

Lol I'd take that bet. The avs didn't string 2 shifts in the offensive zone. Wild win this game with Healy in net.

lol

99% of blame on Avs, Hejda, Barrie injury, Roy.......

Can't just say Wild played a better game? It's a playoff series. The other team doesn't suck.

World is not ending.

Pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad