GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Minnesota only has Granlund above 50%. We have Lehtera and Stastny who are above 60 even. And hope Backes improves a bit (he's at 42% I think) and that would be great to be dominating the circle.

Hopefully this team can win a road game.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Wow :shakehead

I wasn't happy with the Ott signing because of salary, but he is absolutely an effective fourth liner.

I only skimmed the article, but I also disagree that Armstrong had decided to let Ott leave and panicked after Sobotka left. Ott was always going to be here this season; if Sobotka signed, Berglund would have been moved.

I don't mean to turn this I to a Stlouisgametime hate fest, but this is a prime example of how that site went from an entertaining read to a place I might have gone to 10 times in the last 6 months, and that's a big might.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I don't mean to turn this I to a Stlouisgametime hate fest, but this is a prime example of how that site went from an entertaining read to a place I might have gone to 10 times in the last 6 months, and that's a big might.

I used to be a regular over there maybe 3/4 years ago but I never go there anymore. The people there are all pretty nice but it's such a ********** these days

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I remember when they first came out they seemed kinda funny. Haven't read a single thing from then in at least 4 years now because it seems pretty ******.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Minnesota only has Granlund above 50%. We have Lehtera and Stastny who are above 60 even. And hope Backes improves a bit (he's at 42% I think) and that would be great to be dominating the circle.

Hopefully this team can win a road game.

Backes is normally above 50%. He just had a bad game. The Blues led The NHL in face-off % almost all season, they finished an extremely close 2nd, passed only with 2 games left.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Backes is normally above 50%. He just had a bad game. The Blues led The NHL in face-off % almost all season, they finished an extremely close 2nd, passed only with 2 games left.

Got to think that faceoff prowess of our centres is going to reap big dividends on the road. Having three with a higher than likely chance to win the draw is going to be mighty handy.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Got to think that faceoff prowess of our centres is going to reap big dividends on the road. Having three with a higher than likely chance to win the draw is going to be mighty handy.

More than 3. All our alternates , except Berglund (48.4 %), are over 50% (most quite a bit higher) (Ott, Steen, Jokinen, and Oshie).

Lehterä, Stastny, Backes and Goc are quite high) as is Ott. The Blues averaged over 54% most of the season. THAT'S one of the reasons they were among the top few possession teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad