ZvlOGcZ.png

gNCmvmh.png

Also, this guy named Dubnyk is probably playing.​

59144017.jpg

hulk_zpsvu4l9vqj.gif

Last edited:

Vladiken Hitchsenko

Apr 17, 2015
Nice GDT! One thing that makes me confident is something we didnt have in last three playoffs, beastmode Pietrangelo. If he keeps playing like he played in game 1 thats big advantage. All other skaters need to improve, hopefully Tarasenko will be the guy from his last playoff series.

trevorftw

Voice of Reason
Sep 7, 2009
Saint Louis
Nice GDT! One thing that makes me confident is something we didnt have in last three playoffs, beastmode Pietrangelo. If he keeps playing like he played in game 1 thats big advantage. All other skaters need to improve, hopefully Tarasenko will be the guy from his last playoff series.

I seem to recall beastmode Pietrangelo in the San Jose Series... Berglund beastmode too, believe it or not.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
If they lose, this series is over in 4-5 games. About as close to a must win as they get.

michall

Registered Rookie
Apr 16, 2013
over there...
I am still sucker for the Blues, even if they 'll lose tonight, my mind will persuade me they may pull Chicago and win next 4 games straight. Then of course they'll get swept and yearly Blues cycle can repeat again - indifference in Summer., optimism in autumn, delusion of grandeur in winter and first round exit in spring. For like 25th time...

juice4311*

should be a good game tonight, wild fan here. I expect the blues to bounce back and take the wild down today. For the record, NEITHER team really played that great of a game on Thursday, we just happened to be the best of the worst that night. All the other playoff games looked so much better, faster, skilled then our game. The blues are certainly better, and so are the wild

cherrytwist

Dec 22, 2009
STL.MO.US
Again... Cooke isn't playing. Bergenheim is.
Great GDT though!

Also, it says on the Blues homepage that Oshie and Backes are reunited for what it's worth.

I can't sleep I'm so stoked.

The wife scored club seats from work. I thought for sure I'd miss the playoffs this year.

TheGoose88

Sep 6, 2011
Stl
Also, it says on the Blues homepage that Oshie and Backes are reunited for what it's worth.

I can't sleep I'm so stoked.

The wife scored club seats from work. I thought for sure I'd miss the playoffs this year.

Nice! I went Thursday, unfortunately. Hopefully you get a better performance.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Loving this GDT :yo: All I will say is the Blues would want to win this one, I am pretty sure this board will meltdown completely if our boys head to Minny zip and two.

5am start time for myself (and WalterSobchak). This is a rarity but not so for our Europeans. Any tips my European Blues fans? What time do you get up and start drinking prior to the telecast, like 3.30?

EDIT: Oh wait it is Sunday morning. The correct answer is obviously you just continue drinking on from Saturday night!

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Loving this GDT :yo: All I will say is the Blues would want to win this one, I am pretty sure this board will meltdown completely if our boys head to Minny zip and two.

5am start time for myself (and WalterSobchak). This is a rarity but not so for our Europeans. Any tips my European Blues fans? What time do you get up and start drinking prior to the telecast, like 3.30?

EDIT: Oh wait it is Sunday morning. The correct answer is obviously you just continue drinking on from Saturday night!

Yeah that sounded oddly unaussie of you. For the last game I woke up at 2 cause I was so excited. Had a couple beers waiting, but couldn't drink too much because I had to go to work.

This game I just get to drink the whole way through.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I want to see:
Guys with the instinct to shoot.
A team angry enough to impose its will.

If that happens, I feel good about the Blues chances this series. Honestly, I'm having a hard time feeling that optimistic. I think the most likely scenario is that they win this one then slip,back into nap mode.

Vladiken Hitchsenko

Apr 17, 2015
Schwartz with Stastny and Berglund isnt bad because Schwartz has ability to make any line better. Still im thinking that wouldnt it be better that he do that magic with Tarasenko? I think Tarasenko is the best clutch Blues have when he is playing at his best. Then reunite Steen-Backes-Oshie and they have the old safe chemistry.

I believe Blues get the W tonight! If not Hitchcock can play the road games as #1C!

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
I think they rebound and win this one, but I do wish the league would have given them a more favorable start time.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
Hoping for a W.

Expecting a L.

At this point I have to protect my heart from more disappointment. Such is the life as a Blues fan. Today's game will go a long way in determining this cores future. If they choke again, I think the writing may be on the wall. But if they can finally win a game after a tough loss, they might be able to string together some wins. I still like this team to win in 6, regardless of the outcome. Going to Minny down 2 would be tough but not impossible. We have watched our last 2 postseasons start out 2-0 only to lose 4 straight, maybe we have to start out with a loss to get our game pointing in the right direction?

Dunno, but today will say a lot about where this teams head is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad