GDT: CDSF Game 1 | Predators vs. Blackhawks | 7:30pm CT | NBCSN, SN 360, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
If this had just been a close-throughout back and forth game and we lost like that I would actually be encouraged as I really think we were the better team.

But the fact that we led 3-0 wipes all that away- its just a soul-crushing defeat. Got to find a way to get a W Friday, and we still have a chance...

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
It has really been the story of the season- no doubt we were the better team on the ice, just as we were in many of the losses in the slump, but that doesn't mean squat right now.

Scott freaking Darling makes unbelievable saves and then we lose on that kind of shot- you could almost feel it coming.....

Darling was like that against and some games for Milwaukee. He let in 2 goals a game with 92% saves. Some games he was like a wall.

JJpredfan

Oct 31, 2014
Toward the end of the second, my wife asks "Why aren't they running into people and taking the puck like they did before?"

You got me, babe. It's our thing. We have to lose the second period.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Now I gotta sit here and listen to the nbc guys talk about how much they want to make love to Toews.

Great thing is I just got a free upgrade on my cable. MLB Network on right now. Don't have to listen. I do like Gord Miller though. Very complimentary of Nashville.

Last edited:

twig

Dec 8, 2013
What the hell is this crap lately ,getting beat by back up goalies.

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
The way they lost doesn't come close to being as bad a blowing a 3-0 lead.

Seeing your team play better hockey than the other team for the majority of the game feels pretty decent to me. Yeah, we lost and blew a lead, but they looked damn good for most of the game.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Seeing your team play better hockey than the other team for the majority of the game feels pretty decent to me. Yeah, we lost and blew a lead, but they looked damn good for most of the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we looked good but well looking damn good doesn't matter much in the end if you lose. Going to have to win games or we will be out by the first round. Luckily there are still alot of games left to turn this around.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Preds found a way to choke away a playoff game and leave me crushed.?What a shocker! (Obvious sarcasm)

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we looked good but well looking damn good doesn't matter much in the end if you lose. Going to have to win games or we will be out by the first round.

I'm glad you told me. Didn't realize you had to win to...win.

Trying to be a bit positive since it's one game in a seven game series. Damn lol

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I'm glad you told me. Didn't realize you had to win to...win.

Trying to be a bit positive since it's one game in a seven game series. Damn lol

Sorry. I added more to my post...lol. And I appreciate you for being positive :)

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Just made the mistake of looking at the Preds Facebook page

Please please tell me that after a win our fan base doesn't go to the other teams page to gloat like a bunch of teenaged aholes. I'd be embarrassed.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

Please please tell me that after a win our fan base doesn't go to the other teams page to gloat like a bunch of teenaged aholes. I'd be embarrassed.
Your answer is easily gleaned from the opening statement. C'mon man, it's Facebook, it's like virtual junior high for immature adults and stay-at-home moms.

JJpredfan

Oct 31, 2014

At least wait 'til the series is over. That kind of thing could come back to bite you. Although I think that the Blackhawk fans I've "met" wouldn't really care.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
If the script holds, we will play better, but be unable to score, and Pekka will let in a backbreaking softie.
Greek tragedy, I'm telling you..

Pretty much what happened and the story of this season. Only can hope the story line will have a different ending for a change.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Encouraged and discouraged all at that the same time from that one. Incredibly fun game for sure. Hope they start Crawford Friday :laugh:

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Just got home and I'm not even mad. Despite the ending I had a good time. Darling was their MVP tonight. No way we ever put Hutton in if the roles had been reversed.

I feel like the Preds put everything on the line tonight and it's going to cost them Friday. That game may not even be close. Plus Fisher going down doesn't help matters.

Lastly, Krazy Kyle can't play the new organ the Preds bought him. :shakehead

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I just want to apologize to my steering wheel for beating it like a punching bag while waiting in traffic after that disaster.

Rock bottom man. Rock bottom. If we don't win this series, I want Poile out. Gone. Done.

Kabob Saget

Mar 9, 2015
Hermitage, TN
Lastly, Krazy Kyle can't play the new organ the Preds bought him. :shakehead

His performance on that organ tonight was the equivalent of blowing a hockey game up 3-0.

We played well tonight minus the 2nd. Hats off to Darling. I hope our youngsters can regroup and come back Friday with that physical edge and same pep we saw in the 1st, 3rd, and OT.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013

Please tell me that our Hf fan base doesn't go to the the preds facebook after a loss looking for people gloating like teenagers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad