GDT: CDSF #2: Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars ★ 7 PM CST ★ FSSW ★

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Thanks albeit you probably should've mention that you mean Hawks/Blues with your post . And i do agree Blues with Hitchs defensive hockey just need to die and the Hawks won enough. Screw'em both.

Truth! Keep going strong! I despise your captain but I respect the hell out of 90% of the rest of your roster :laugh: remember watching Kari in Atlanta when I was stationed down there too. Would love to see him get it.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Kari's had a great couple of games a great end to the season, but I want to see him do this again St. Louis or Chicago first.

Overall though, good game. Sloppy at times, but they got the win, and that's what matters.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I definitly need more Beer for the next Stars game . Watching them 100% sober makes me a nervours wreck at times ....

I got so drunk last night that I probably couldn't spell nervous. I literally didn't care all game long.

Would highly recommend this to Wild fans

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
good win. really excited about these next two games coming up in Minny. gonna be a huge challenge but I think we can grind out some Ws

LordHelmet

May 19, 2004
Twin Cities
Truth! Keep going strong! I despise your captain but I respect the hell out of 90% of the rest of your roster :laugh: remember watching Kari in Atlanta when I was stationed down there too. Would love to see him get it.
You despise Jamie Benn? Err... why?

It's one thing to hate him because he's good (like you would a Datsyuk, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Toews, etc), and I could understand that with Benn.. There are lots of great players on other teams that I hate for the same reason.

But you used the word 'respect' so it sounds like you think he's dirty or a diver/whiner/agitator (like you would Cory Perry, Dustin Brown, Sean Avery, Roussel, Ott, etc..)?

I can understand the first kind of hate for Benn, but I can't think of why anyone would have the 2nd kind of hate for him..

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
You despise Jamie Benn? Err... why?

It's one thing to hate him because he's good (like you would a Datsyuk, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Toews, etc), and I could understand that with Benn.. There are lots of great players on other teams that I hate for the same reason.

But you used the word 'respect' so it sounds like you think he's dirty or a diver/whiner/agitator (like you would Cory Perry, Dustin Brown, Sean Avery, Roussel, Ott, etc..)?

I can understand the first kind of hate for Benn, but I can't think of why anyone would have the 2nd kind of hate for him..

He's not a saint. Not on the level of Perry or Brown, but he can be mean. Not a lot of Jamie Benn fans in Detroit for instance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad