GDT: CDSF #2: Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars ★ 7 PM CST ★ FSSW ★

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Stars fans, can you please tell me how your team was in the 3rd period all year long? Killer instinct, strong or not so much?

I'd REALLY appreciate any info., will help me with a huge decision. Thanks!

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
We gotta finish these ******* off. We've carried the play but I'm concerned about the Stars having the usual defensive breakdown which leads to a Grade A scoring chance and goal (which there have been a few already).

Wendy Clear

Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
And what about scoring in empty nets? Some teams just manage to bury them, while others don't. This is for a huge decision on whether or not to hedge a large bet on the Stars winning by 2 or more.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Gambling on the Stars is bad for your heart. Good chance you win money but you probably have to use it for a pacemaker :P .

Wendy Clear

Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Gambling on the Stars is bad for your heart. Good chance you win money but you probably have to use it for a pacemaker :P .

Gambling on anyone is bad for your heart which is why, if the Stars win, I will never spend a single cent the rest of my life doing it. The Caps did their part, now I desperately need the Stars to repeat game 1. Come on Seguin, do something special in your return.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Benn!

Got to see the second and third period (so far). Been storm chasing all day.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Daddy should've gotten more aggressive there. Standing in no-mans land in the way of your goalie trying to block a shot is never a good idea.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Daddy should've gotten more aggressive there. Standing in no-mans land in the way of your goalie trying to block a shot is never a good idea.

I thought he was too aggressive, should have been a forward on Scandella rather than the defenseman, not really sure where Fiddler and Eakin were.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I thought he was too aggressive, should have been a forward on Scandella rather than the defenseman, not really sure where Fiddler and Eakin were.

Both is correct . Either go really aggressive on the forward or stay completely back. Not whatever the **** that was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad