CDSF: (1) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Minnesota Wild - Part II (Series 3-2 MIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
Thanks, Easton :thumbu:

Under 24 hours! :D

I can't decide if this series is going to be a defensive battle/goalie duel or if we're going to see some breakout scoring.

Hoping for the latter (I think) but assuming the former is more likely.

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
Man watching these game tonight gets the juices flowing! Can't wait for these guys get going.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Want to say before it gets nasty, that the winner here is going to crush whoever wins NSH/CHI. They both look terrible.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Want to say before it gets nasty, that the winner here is going to crush whoever wins NSH/CHI. They both look terrible.

Nasty? I don't know what you mean. I'm sure this will be a series full of friendly chuckles and harmony between the two fanbases. That's how it usually goes on the internet, right?

:)

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't really think 2pm on Saturday is horrible, but it is a little ridiculous when the Cardinals play in St. Louis the same afternoon.

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
I don't really think 2pm on Saturday is horrible, but it is a little ridiculous when the Cardinals play in St. Louis the same afternoon.

I love the day games personally, downtown STL on Saturday is gonna be rocking. Cant wait.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
There are 160+ baseball games in a season... I think people will survive if they miss a few in April when the games mean so little.

This is the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
There are 160+ baseball games in a season... I think people will survive if they miss a few in April when the games mean so little.

Well I really meant for traffic purposes. Seems like poor planning. I don't know how close the two stadiums are to each other though.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013

It's St Louis. The game will sell out and be rocking but it will take a decent amount of attention away.

I hate baseball.

mnhowitzer

Jul 7, 2006

I can't decide if this series is going to be a defensive battle/goalie duel or if we're going to see some breakout scoring.

Any sort of shootout type is is real bad for the Wild. I'm expecting 2-1 3-2 type games most of the series. Best wishes Blues fans to a doozy and Go Wild! :yo:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Any sort of shootout type is is real bad for the Wild. I'm expecting 2-1 3-2 type games most of the series. Best wishes Blues fans to a doozy and Go Wild! :yo:

I don't know... that 6-3 win at home vs the Blues was pretty dominating for the Wild.

mnhowitzer

Jul 7, 2006

I don't know... that 6-3 win at home vs the Blues was pretty dominating for the Wild.

Truth but more of an anomaly compared to how they won games last season in the playoffs and the last 3 months of this season. I always expect tight games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad