GDT: CDSF #1: Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators ★ 8:30 PM CST ★ FSSW ★

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I like seeing Zuccarello celebrate after goals. When he stands in the 5 player group, it’s like a toddler standing in a forest of Redwoods. He’s tiny! Good though. Hope he stays in Dallas a while. I don’t even care about giving up the 1st Rounder.
He does look like a 12/13 year who hasn’t hit growth and is getting tapped on his head.

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Hintz is the only FW we have who can actually win a chase in a dump and chase offence. Seemed like he didn't care for the DAC last night, making half a dozen rushes at the net. OMG, we need some of those to start converting to realize his full potential, and win some series. Maybe he can be our Jake Gentzel from a few years back, blossoming during the PO.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Does anyone else enjoy Miro’s complete lack of excitement when scoring a goal as much as they enjoy Radulov’s goal celebrations? I absolutely love it, it’s like he didn’t even know he scored.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
It certainly mirrors what my little league coaches always said, as in "Act like you've done it before." And, no reason to show up an opponent, possibly poking the bear.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Bashing Zucc? Hey, there's a lot of beef on him. He's 5'8 and 184 lbs. Same weight as Heiskanen who's 3 inches taller ;)
Not at all. The past number of seasons including this one bigger guys have been played more at times just because of their size. I guess it’s just little out of the ordinary seeing a smaller and good player in a Stars jersey.

Hopefully it will help guys in management see that just because a guy is only 5’10 or whatever he can still play in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad