Confirmed with Link: CBJ sign Justin Danforth to a 1 year 1.1M AAV extension

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm a big Olivier fan. Thirteenth forward who can cycle into the lineup to provide toughness? Absolutely. But I still take Danforth for the roster first, especially when Gudbranson is already there (and especially next season, Voronkov from game one).
Btw to Voronkov. His agent Alexandr Chernykh:

"There is a clause in the contract that allows you to leave for the KHL if things don't work out. Dima came, trained on his own. But Columbus believes that he needs to get in a certain physical shape, so the position is as follows: he plays three or four games in Cleveland and returns to the main roster. For all this time that he has been training on his own, he has come to the right form, but not one hundred percent yet. There is no talk of a full season in the AHL, as of now.

Dmitry is still young, so he's a restricted free agent, so the rights to him belong primarily to Kazan. We're always in touch with Ak Bars, and they're keeping their hand in the pulse. We've already talked to the general manager this morning about transferring him to a farm club. Except for Kazan, Dmitry can't go back anywhere. I think that even with a full-fledged free agent status, he wouldn't go anywhere but to Ak Bars"

Translate is from Russian, so I hope you understand it.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Btw to Voronkov. His agent Alexandr Chernykh:

Translate is from Russian, so I hope you understand it.
I think 3 or 4 games and coming up is a bit ambitious. He needs a little more time down there. Maybe in November

But in regards to Danforth, well deserved extension and I think he’ll play all 82 if healthy.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3