CBJ Prospect Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 53m
This was Oliver's second 5 point game had 4 goals and a assist last season #CBJ

What a steal at where we picked him up at.. He was our 4th pick right? After Wennberg Rychel Dano and Heatherington? I was hoping we would've gotten Pecan, but everything I've read and seen about Bjorkstrand makes me really excited we got him. It feels good to know CBJ seems to be trending in the right direction for once..

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
obviously i can't say i know enough about them to say who should wear the C...but even more obvious i'm just happy so many of our kids are in prominent positions on their teams...

For sure ... one of the things I love about junior hockey is seeing kids step up when older players move on. Heatherington is in that position this year, and should shine.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Daniel Zaar scored his second goal of the season in a 4-3 Rogle loss to Anton Blomqvist & Mälmo http://www.roglebk.se/movie/visa/486 #CBJ

Oliver Bjorkstrand had a goal(2) but missed in the shootout of a 3-2 Winterhawks shootout loss #CBJ

Dillon Heatherington had an assist in a 3-2 Broncos win #CBJ

Oscar Dansk made 29 saves in a 2-1 Otters win over Plymouth #CBJ #Danskparty

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Big game for Daniel Zaar. 2 goals and an assist in a 6-2 win. Rögle finally woke up and realized the season started.

For the season: 5 games - 4 goals, 1 assist

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 4h
Oliver Bjorkstrand had an assist(5) in a 6-2 Winterhawks loss #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 4h
Daniel Zaar had 2 goals(3,4) and an assist in a 6-2 Rogle win it's first of the season http://www.roglebk.se/movie/visa/487 #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 58m
RT @KnightsInsider: What do the #Knights fans think? Should we go out and get Kerby Rychel? #CBJ #OHL

bizzz*

Soberg also has 5(3+2) points in 5 games for Frolunda J20 playing on the 2nd line. His team is so classless - the last 2 games Frolunda J20 won 7:2 and 7:0, they obviously run up the score in the junior league.
Last night in the SEL Modo met Frolunda. Forsberg had 27 saves on 29 shots, Wennberg was pointless, Frolunda won 2:1.

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
In the J20 SuperElit league, it's always been a higher scoring league and there's a big difference in the talent level between the bigger teams that can recruit players (like Frölunda which is located in Gothenburg, the second largest city in Sweden) and the smaller teams, and teams lose their top players to the senior teams like an AHL team.

The last Jacket prospect to play for Frölunda's J20 team was Kirill Starkov and he was on a line with Patrik Zackrisson (Sharks draft pick) and this undrafted kid no one thought was a NHL prospect named Viktor Stålberg. They regularly scored 3-4 points a game.

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
Zaar could very well become the steal of his draft class. If he improves his skating and defense somewhat he's going to be a player that's pretty similar to Loui Eriksson(even though his skating will never be in the same class as Erikssons).

He's brilliant.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects now
Markus Søberg scored his 4th goal of the season in a 3-2 win it's 5th straight #CBJ #J20Windians

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects now
Nick Moutrey had an assist(2) in a 2-1 win over Erie. Oscar Dansk made 29 saves in the loss #CBJ

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Kerby Rychel ‏@Krychs 16h
Honoured to be named Captain of the team I grew up watching, thanks everyone for all the support #spits

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
So while checking stats tonight i noticed Eerie played Windsor and the score was 8-4... I was like Oscar you've been doing so good.... turns out he never played so that made me happy :laugh:
Oh and Rychel had 3G and 2A :yo:

thebus2288*

2 prospects in 1 night have scored more goals than the whole Slovan team for the year. Relevant.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I'll ask this question now, not implying anything but do you guys think Rychel could pull a Jenner next year? They both took pretty big steps each year. Or is Jenner just a rare breed of player?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 1m

Skille, Craig, Goloubef, Jeremy Smith and McKenna clear waivers, will head to Springfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad