A point better than two.

Its the world we’re now in…..

850BA823-D43B-47A7-8E0C-F0558B397854.jpeg

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Love Johnny Hockey but is there anyone here who’d not take Kaprisov over Johnny?
One is about to be 26, other almost 30.. Johnny Hockey chose Columbus, Kaprisov held out for money(while the team was already somewhat in cap hell) after essentially 1 good season...

Two different people IMO

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Team chemistry building loss. Good for the kids to see they can still be competitive in a loss, not like some of those soul sucking losses they were having a month or two ago.
They're playing better lately, and have beat some good teams - but still struggling in some areas.

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
Progress.

I’m not a fan of him sulking tbh
Its a fine line, but a tender almost needs to be a villain. Not afraid to call out teammates and such. Its just such a fine line between angry criticism and being an a hole/ cancer of a teammate. In the moment stuff like that is fine, as long as it doesn't spill to much into the locker room long after the game.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Wild fan coming in peace just in case you want know how the Wild discovered him it was by accident, (or fate) if you watch Becoming Wild Kirill Kaprizov it tells the story on him and how they discovered him before he truly hit the international seen, it's on youtube. just fyi
Yeah, right, one of the top scorers at the Hlinka's and at other Team Russia U18 tournaments that year was "discovered by accident". It might be about the time to stop believing in fairytales (actually no, I'm just being envious here lol). :sarcasm:

Reactions: majormajor

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Love Johnny Hockey but is there anyone here who’d not take Kaprisov over Johnny?
I'd take Kaprisov due to age, but I'd probably still have Johnny as the better player. Kaprisov just happens to be playing in way better environment right now.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I'd take Kaprisov due to age, but I'd probably still have Johnny as the better player. Kaprisov just happens to be playing in way better environment right now.
That’s questionable. Minnesota has one scoring line and one line only. Like a few days ago I read that Minnesota went about 400 minutes of play time with goals only scored with Kaprizov on the ice. I honestly don’t know what would happen to the Wild if he’s unable to play

Thank goodness we did not get the second point.
Well, it’s impossible to make players lose games to draft a player who will take their job, and the team has tightened up on defense last few games since Gavrikov started to sit. Heck, even Foudy became a scorer now

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
To me it seemed like he was mad at Johnny, who left Kaprizov all alone in front.

And I would be mad at Johnny there too. That was some lame defending.

I don't like to see that body language from Elvis, but it's understandable.

I'd much rather have Kaprizov for carrying a bad team. Johnny can get shut down to an extent when defenses can focus on him.

Blankenburg secures the tank

He wasn't the one who left his man alone in front.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Just real quick why the actual f*** is Gudbranson getting ice time in OT? I don’t know if I can think of a defenseman in the entire league I’d want out there less than him.

And I would be mad at Johnny there too. That was some lame defending.

I don't like to see that body language from Elvis, but it's understandable.
Yeah, when it happened live I didn’t realize quite how bad it was but when I saw Elvis’ reaction I immediately went back and rewatched it. It was extremely egregious, and when I realized it was Johnny, a bit more upsetting. But good for the tank!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2