GDT: CBJ at Minnesota 2PM

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
2-2 Kaprizov gets a lucky face-off gliding puck and puts it five hole. Alright we've got us a tanking game here.

Elvis follows up with a great pad save. Goals haven't been his faults really.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Laine try giving up the shorty there. Good on him

His confidence is so shot right now, that a few outstanding performances in meaningless games is a good place to start building it back up
More important to lose. Can’t be worried about his fragile psyche. Can’t have improved play messing up the tank.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
what do we think about these wild jerseys? personally, I think they’re beautiful.
Not sure how I feel about them. However I thought Fluery had dipped into his old Vegas equipment box when I saw him Out there

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I think the Wild jerseys are boring (these or otherwise). But I also don't like our cannon logo so take it with as much salt as you want.

Elvis just ruined the tank result by saving that Kaprizov shot on the blocker. Good for him, I'm in the middle on the "Elvis confidence" question, I'm sure a good performance helps him... I'd rather tank but at least that's a silver lining.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Haha almost hoped Kuraly would've scored on that one (or gotten a breakaway goal), would've been a highlight reel steal.

3-2 OT Kaprizov on a pretty passing play after Blanks goes in Fleury's goal in the other end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad