GDT: CBJ at Bruins || Dec 3 2023

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
Id like to know what they're hoping for with this top pp unit. Id like to know how they're interpreting what they're seeing out of this top pp unit. Id like to know how any professional (?) staff cannot immediately recognize that their top pp unit is a steaming pile. I thought Vincent was intelligent...

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I didn't expect them to beat Boston twice but I expect the organization to build a staff and team that THINKS they can beat anybody twice.

They played like it through 40 minutes. It's just the third period that has been disappointing.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
I don't know, I feel like the skating got worse in the third period, including the fast players. The schedule seems to be showing.
They definitely were a couple steps slower in the third.

The schedule for December doesn't look too bad, but ugh we need to reform the PP to at least be respectable.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Best shifts of the match came from line mixup with:

Danny-Boone-KJ
Johnny-Fantilli-Laine

Maybe it'd be worth trying for a game or two
That was in the first period when shifts were in the OZ. I don't know how that would have worked the whole game.

Last edited:

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
They played like it through 40 minutes. It's just the third period that has been disappointing.
Not suprise. + 01/12 and 03/12. Why we have so difficult schedule?

Screenshot_20231204-035143.png

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
Its a mystery why they don't address the pp. Egotism? Stubbornness? Inexperience? Idiocy? Blindness? Directive from above?

Im sure I've missed something.
What people don't realize is we hired a coach at the very last minute because nobody else was basically available who had PP experience which was one of the worst in the league when he coached.

Last edited:

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Well that sucked

Watching live, I thought KN struggled as well as the whole Russian Line 5v5. Fantilli had some moments that looked good. Danforth was our best player.
It was in the first period when they skated fast. Fantilli-Laine chemistry was great then, I liked Marchenko and Johnson when he wasn't playing with Gaudreau and, of course, Jenner, d-men were playing good. And then they stopped skating. But the tough schedule goes on, 4 games in 7 days against LAK, NYI, STL and FLA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad