Pre-Game Talk: Cats @ Habs 1-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@FlaPanthers: Petrovic (upper body) and @DylanOlsen34 (lower body) will not make the trip. #FlaPanthers

@FlaPanthers: #FlaPanthers @Guddy44 will make the trip. He's a possibility for the line-up against the #Habs.

Petro/ Olsen out, Gudbranson w/ cage a possibility. Question is to roll Timmy or go with Scott "The Scourge of Quebec" Clemmensen.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Clemmensen vs Habs, Thomas vs Sabres. I would be pretty confident going with these two in both games.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Have to agree with going with Clemmensen in Montreal even if Thomas did play a relatively good game and was busy last night. An 8-1 record against a divisional opponent who we've already beaten twice beats that.

Erick*

Thomas should get the start if he's good to go. I don't care how successful Clemmer has been against Montreal. Thomas is our best guy. There's been a bunch of days off in between games recently. It's not as if we're playing a B2B.

Our best chance to get back into the playoff race is Tim Thomas getting hot. You can't count on the Clemmensen act to last.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Thomas should get the start if he's good to go. I don't care how successful Clemmer has been against Montreal. Thomas is our best guy. There's been a bunch of days off in between games recently. It's not as if we're playing a B2B.

Our best chance to get back into the playoff race is Tim Thomas getting hot. You can't count on the Clemmensen act to last.

Agreed. While it's great that Clem has been good against Montreal, I personally think it's all coincidental. It's not like tries any harder vs. Montreal than when he plays another team.Thomas will give us the best chance to win, imo, and if he's good to go he should be starting.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@FlaPanthers: #FlaPanthers @Guddy44 will make the trip. He's a possibility for the line-up against the #Habs.

Petro/ Olsen out, Gudbranson w/ cage a possibility.

Love that Guddy is hungry to come back. I'd like to see a monster hit whenever he returns.

Clemmensen vs Habs, Thomas vs Sabres. I would be pretty confident going with these two in both games.

:nod: I like it, I like it a lot. These divisional games are very important to climb the standings. I'd love to sweep the Habs and Leafs this year to shut all my friend's pieholes.

Congrats on Gold Soupy, well deserved. Can Tallon find another Finnish gem this year in the draft? Any future top 6 snipers?? I noticed the breakouts were huge for them in their games, very smooth and controlled.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Briere was a beast in the last game against Ottawa with 2 goals and an apple. Can't give him any space. Most importantly we gotta stay outta the box. Must keep it 5-on-5 and continue our solid forecheck.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Steve Goldstein ‏@goldieonice 4m
#FlaPanthers looks like 20 16 24, 14 27 19, 11 57 82, 21 18 12. 51 77, 7 43, 55 44. 34. At Montreal tonight

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
We will face off against Carey Price, after winning the first two matchups against Budaj.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Yep, with Jovo. Same lineup as the last game other than that.
I'm not sure why we don't send Shore down if he's just going to sit out every game.

Lack of confidence in healthy players right now I'm guessing and they REALLY don't want to play Gomez :laugh:

Nice to see Guds is back already. We are lucky we're able to replace our injured defenseman so quickly. I know there's a question about what to do when they're all healthy...but this is the Panthers. Does anyone really think that will ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad