Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
3B919B56-9608-4D7F-896E-E78B8612B2DD.png

OBXer

It's always good to have a goal
Feb 4, 2021
Manteo, NC
I can't believe I'm rooting for Frederik "freaking" Andersen to stand on his head, stay healthy, regain form, lead us to the promised land. I spent the better part of a decade, since he walked on our draft, ignoring him. He has been in my mind a goalie of little consequence or at least little enough to give a second thought or any thought at all. I can't believe I am hoping he makes me forget how to spell or say Nedeljkovic.

But that is exactly where I'm at in this most curious off-season move. So go get em Freddie . Stand tall Fred. Lead us to that promised land Frederik.

I guess if I live another decade I can look forward to a professional tryout contract for Adam Fox.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I can't believe I'm rooting for Frederik "freaking" Andersen to stand on his head, stay healthy, regain form, lead us to the promised land. I spent the better part of a decade, since he walked on our draft, ignoring him. He has been in my mind a goalie of little consequence or at least little enough to give a second thought or any thought at all. I can't believe I am hoping he makes me forget how to spell or say Nedeljkovic.

But that is exactly where I'm at in this most curious off-season move. So go get em Freddie . Stand tall Fred. Lead us to that promised land Frederik.

I guess if I live another decade I can look forward to a professional tryout contract for Adam Fox.
Well when all else fails call in the ginger

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Crazy, it's already opening night. I think it's just because I was so used to all those realllly long offseasons with us never making the playoffs.

Kind of sucks that i'm so swamped with work -- it's going to be hard to soak this season in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad