GDT: CASTAWAYS @ HOUSE OF THE STORM

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
It has been a while. It has been a while indeed. The past season, post-season, and off-season were quite eventful. From the really good play during the second third of the season that ultimately gave us the claim to the Central Division banner to the raids, rivalry, and reconciliation with Panthers. From the overtime insanity against Preds to the getting fu^ked over by Lightning. From me losing the Aspect of Vengeance to the acquisition of one TDA with the last chance to shut up and dribble (oops, wrong sport). Not to mention the shenanigans with l'offre hostile.

After those long-ass playoff droughts, Bunch of Jerks finally experience something known as regularly appearing in the play-offs. The roster has been mildly overhauled, but truth be told, failure to qualify should be seen as a failure under most circumstances.

What should be mentioned is that we should no longer care about the regular season placement. After last season WHAT I REALLY WANT IS TO HAVE A FU^KING HEALTHY LINE UP WHEN THE PLAY-OFFS COME. It also should be mentioned that it seems we got everyone on the team vaxxed and since that is a topic that is quite important to me I must say that I am happy about that. (Fu^k you Bertuzzi, you are not some freedomite hero, you are a goddamn misinformed prick.)

I would also like to mention two topics that are on the sadder side of things.

Robo's account is still inaccessible and I am not sure if he is just muted again or actually banned for good. We all sometimes have our differences, but here we are first and foremost Bunch of Jerks and he is one of us. We, who are against everyone else at the end of the day. (Except Ginger Papa)

That brings me to the next topic... which is loss. People of F26 lost family and friends (both bipedal and four-legged) past season. So before we move to the game, annoyance with the lineup and capital letters, I would like to propose a minute of silence to remember those we have lost.

MV

Last edited:

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
enhanced-4291-1585171873-1.jpg

For Robo

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Make no mistake... the Berserk, Vengeance, and A WHOLE LOT OF CAPITAL LETTERS INCOMING.

NOW INVOKE THE SECOND ROUND OF THE 2019 PLAYOFFS AND TEAR THOSE ISLES A NEW ONE.
MY KIN AND MY BLOODLINE FOREVER FORSAKEN
WHAT'S GONE IS GONE
IT'S THE PATH THAT I'VE TAKEN
THE FORCE OF THE JERK CHANT IS WITHIN MY SENSES
IT WEAKENS COMPASSION BUT STRENGTHENS DEFENSES

THE HATRED IS COOKING, RAGING, AND BURNING
YET FADES IN COMPARISON TO RAVENOUS YEARNING
WARMED BY THE WOLF PELT AND ANTICIPATION
THIRST FOR VENGEANCE IS CRAVING A CHANCE TO HYDRATION

THE JERKS ARE A COMING AND THEY'RE NOT REALLY SILENT
HIDE FROM ALL THE TROLLING, FIND A HOLE
JERKS ARE COMING FOR THE KILLING AND THE FIRE
DRIVEN BY DESIRE FOR VENGEANCE AND YOUR POINTS

MY INNOCENCE DIED WITH THE BLOOD THAT I TASTED
WHAT'S GONE IS GONE BUT THERE IS NOTHING WASTED
RAISED BY OLOMOUC TO POST-SEASON HUNGER
JERK CULT ELECTED ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

THEY TOOK ME TO TWENTY-SIX AND TO SELECTION
A TRUE JERK OF RODERICK MUST TRAIN TO PERFECTION
FOR COMBAT AND REAVING, THE POWER IS GROWING
THE IRIS TURN YELLOW IN EYES THAT ARE GLOWING

HARDENED BY FORESTS AND LIFE IN THE FIELD
TRUE TO THE JERKS I AM BITING THE STICK
WINNING OR LOSING I CARE NOT WHICHEVER
MY LIFE IS THE JERK CULT AND I AM LOST FOREVER

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
State Fair is beginning, so we've made the difficult call to begin our tailgate a bit earlier today. Shame, but sacrifices have to be made (and for me, that's leaving my kids with the wife for a bit longer than normally planned so that I can go out, drink with some friends and watch some hockey)

Its a tough life, but someone has to do it.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
State Fair is beginning, so we've made the difficult call to begin our tailgate a bit earlier today. Shame, but sacrifices have to be made (and for me, that's leaving my kids with the wife for a bit longer than normally planned so that I can go out, drink with some friends and watch some hockey)

Its a tough life, but someone has to do it.

lots open at 4pm

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
This is maybe the least hyped i’ve been for a season to start in a while, thanks to some questionable decisions made this off-season, as well as some personal stuff that’s kept me busy and my mind occupied all summer.

Turns out all it takes is a GDT from our good friend MV to get me right back in the mood. Cheers to you all, and let’s go Canes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad