Confirmed with Link: Carter Hart Officially Charged With One Count Of Sexual Assault (Per His Lawyers); Non-roster, salary cap info in OP

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm not sure what they can say or do without there being a public acknowledgment of and/or implication, and those reporting on it won't report on it.
Have the Flyers themselves talked about Hart’s health issues first hand or has that been through the grape vine?

Just seems like if it was that they could have said something alluding to that.

They have and have avenues to distance themselves but they’ve yet to take them.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
STG has their pre-game show in 2 hours. It'll be interesting to hear whatever Jonesy is feeding them in the meantime.

He’ll probably say essentially the same thing he’s been saying for a while now. It could be true but I don’t know.

Not that I blame him but he’s essentially made it clear on his podcasts he has no interest in putting anything out there on it until something official comes out by someone higher than him.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The only thing of note in the CBC article about this is that they contacted his agent and lawyer for comment and/or clarification, but received no response.
The signs have been there for some time. Carter's "camp" has beaten around the bush here the whole time, compared to other players who have come right out and denied it. Wonder why

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He’ll probably say essentially the same thing he’s been saying for a while now. It could be true but I don’t know.

Not that I blame him but he’s essentially made it clear on his podcasts he has no interest in putting anything out there on it until something official comes out by someone higher than him.
I know the situations are apples to oranges but… that’s rich coming from him.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
The Flyers are going to need to make further comments at this time.

To think they can just skate by is foolish even if it is completely unrelated.
“We don”t know why Carter Hart went on indefinite leave. He ghosted us. But we are sending NHL legends Patrick Sharp and John LeClair to investigate.

We do want to emphasize that this is not health related, as Carter receives world class health care through our team sponsor, IBX. Speaking of IBX, have I mentioned recently just how much that great big beautiful blue jersey patch means to me?

*30 minutes later*

… and that will conclude our comments on the matter at this time”

-Daniel J. Hilferty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad