GDT: carsj

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
When other teams are down 1 and pull the goalie I'm legitimately worried they have the ability to tie the game. With the canes I get no such feeling

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Magic 8 ball will these ****ter refs ever call interference holding tripping our players and holding them down for 5 plus seconds

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
May not have been at their best defensively, but I'll take that game overall against a better team. Really hope we can bring that effort and skill, clean some things up, and kick some butt at home.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
don't care what the score said, we outplayed that team.

Happens in a long season. Win some you should lose, lose some you should win. Sharks ain't an easy game, if we can keep fighting and have third periods where we play like that instead of third periods like Wednesday's, we'll do all right this season.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
This team goes down by 2 in the 3rd and comes back only to ultimately lose more than any other, I swear. Twelve minutes down by 1, can't get it. As seen on Twitter: if Ward gives up 3, the Canes lose...it's an axiom now.

Well supposedly Tripp is in the business of blessing sticks? But that could be a bad thing.

Tripp is about as close as these boys will get to a dead chicken.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Outplaying the Panthers is one thing. When you can go toe-to-toe with Anaheim, LA and SJ 3 games in four days, that's impressive, I don't even care about the points. I like the hell out of this team.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Dell made some good saves, and got some lucky bounces. Sometimes **** happens. Oh well, I like this team right now. It'd be really nice to see Rask and Skinner finding the back of the net again though.

Last edited:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Hey, with Tripp's blessing of Aho's stick, Aho has already scored more goals in his career than Tripp Tracy did in every league that Tripp played in combined.

Pretty sure that happened today (yesterday?), so...not true. Yet.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
yeah i sure am glad the sharks don't have to play you guys more than a couple times a season. carolina's going places for sure, kick our ***** up and down the ice every time.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
yeah i sure am glad the sharks don't have to play you guys more than a couple times a season. carolina's going places for sure, kick our ***** up and down the ice every time.

It was a good game, especially considering it was the 2nd of a b2b for you and our 3rd game in 4 days on a west coast swing. You could tell both teams wanted it. Schedulemakers have rarely been kind to the Canes but this year seems even worse than usual.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Tennyson's postgame nose is quite the testament to the incompetence of tonight's refs.

about halfway through the 3rd, Jmac got blatantly tripped like 10 feet from the ref looking right at him. I try not to gripe about officiating too much but that was just bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad