GDT: carphi diem

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Canes, please don't mess this up:

200.gif

Also, I am simultaneously petrified and thrilled to finally see Canes hockey again today (and apparently pretty much every single other day for the rest of eternity lol). I don't know if I will still hold this same sentiment five minutes into the first period, so I wanted to express that now :)

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Incoming 3-1 Win as we crush them as steer this team back on the correct path. Edmundson gets benched this time and is the key to victory.

I like your energy.

may the hockey gods favor us lol.

ETA: @MrazeksVengeance a "poiny tail of rage" is definitely the type of energy I'm trying to bring into 2020. Love it! lol

@zman77 thanks for posting all the updates for us as usual!

Last edited:

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Tonight we play PHI. Also, PIT play BUF, MTL TBL, BOS FLA, WSH NYR, NYI OTT, plus some other guys some other guys. We are close with the bolded guys, and these games will determine our relative positions. Then some other games will determine it further.
#SuperThursday

Reactions: Lempo

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Think Forsberg or Ned starts?

What other option are you tossing out there?

Those pairings are probably right given the situation, though Fleury and Skjei will have to be especially attuned to whether or not the other is pinching down low.

Why would we start to pay attention to that now, at this point in the season?

"...limited participant in the early portion of the #Canes morning skate...

That's the most "limited" I've ever seen a player. The only way he could have been more "limited" is if he was wearing a non-contact jersey (which doesn't happen in morning skates because they're *all* non-contact).

The time HAS been now for a few games. This time? Win it.

We haven't played in a month. IMO, the time can be now now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad