GDT: carott

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Wow -- I hadn't realized how much we've dominated Ottawa lately.

Since Jan 2010, the Canes are 14-3-4 against Ottawa. Ottawa hasn't beat us by more than 1 goal since Dec. 12 2009.

5-1 loss.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I've seen them win - but I swear since they traded Corvo here, the Canes have absolutely dominated. Very sad for me.

Granted he's only went to a handful of games to watch the Sens, but I went twice with him and the Canes won both times, but he's never seen the Sens win live in Raleigh.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Granted he's only went to a handful of games to watch the Sens, but I went twice with him and the Canes won both times, but he's never seen the Sens win live in Raleigh.

I think it's like 12 of last 13 in Raleigh for Canes.

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
Ya'll know the game is in Ottawa right, so these home stats mean poo :laugh:

But yes, the jinx is on. Ottawa wins off Karlsson's hat trick.

Tony1028

Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Off topic here but thought I would ask...Does anyone have any experience with the arena club's buffet dinner pre game? I am taking my girlfriend to the game tomorrow night and was thinking of surprising her with a nice dinner.

Any thoughts? Opinions?

GO CANES!

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Off topic here but thought I would ask...Does anyone have any experience with the arena club's buffet dinner pre game? I am taking my girlfriend to the game tomorrow night and was thinking of surprising her with a nice dinner.

Any thoughts? Opinions?

GO CANES!

I've been there a handful of times, not recently. I can't remember anything that knocked my socks off but for the most part it's ok food and nice atmosphere. It's overpriced like everything there, and to be expected. It's really nice to catch dinner and be right near your seats. If you're sitting in the club area that is.

Tony1028

Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I've been there a handful of times, not recently. I can't remember anything that knocked my socks off but for the most part it's ok food and nice atmosphere. It's overpriced like everything there, and to be expected. It's really nice to catch dinner and be right near your seats. If you're sitting in the club area that is.

We are....Sec 201. Thanks for the input!

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
8-6 win with despondent Eric Staal potting a hattie.

Oh, and three of Ottawa's goals get credited to Hainsey - one off his skate and one off of each butt cheek.

Course Anderson is playing like the 2nd coming of Brodeur right now...so there's always that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad