Recalled/Assigned: Caron and Lindblad

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Again, I'm saying I'm making the exception and having some understanding for THIS ONE instance.

That being said, David Pastrnak is over a PPG. Why not use now to give him a chance? Am I wrong in that we know what Jordan Caron brings (little to nothing)? Have we not gone down this road before? Give me a totally inexperienced Pastrnak over a bland, predictable "experiened" Caron all day.

For the record, I would never consider letting DP stay up for any longer than couple games NO MATTER THE RESULTS, but I just find it insane and slightly humorous that there's a player, who has failed time and time again at his chances, but puts in a good 9 game stretch in the A, and he's once again "earned" his call-up. It seems like we're pretending there's a much smaller sample size here than there actually is to judge upon.

Because Pastrnak, according to Mark Divver, has played well offensively but is still making myriad rookie mistakes. He'll get his chance. This is an emergency situation, not a long-term call-up.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Again, I'm saying I'm making the exception and having some understanding for THIS ONE instance.

That being said, David Pastrnak is over a PPG. Why not use now to give him a chance? Am I wrong in that we know what Jordan Caron brings (little to nothing)? Have we not gone down this road before? Give me a totally inexperienced Pastrnak over a bland, predictable "experiened" Caron all day.

For the record, I would never consider letting DP stay up for any longer than couple games NO MATTER THE RESULTS, but I just find it insane and slightly humorous that there's a player, who has failed time and time again at his chances, but puts in a good 9 game stretch in the A, and he's once again "earned" his call-up. It seems like we're pretending there's a much smaller sample size here than there actually is to judge upon.

We all know the reason he won't. Sure, he may score a goal or two, but he may give up a chance the other way every so often and Claude cannot have that. Ever. :naughty:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Lindblad was ok last night against Hartford. Someone was grousing he sucks, then he scored a nifty goal top shelf and I said he'll be the next called up. He and Cunningham just quietly do their jobs.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
It's amazing how far down the depth chart Spooner has fallen, seemingly for no reason. Last year he was their best up and coming prospect, now half of Providence gets called up over him.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Was shocked they didn't bring Spooner up. Seriously, he must feel like he ran over clode's dog or something. Who does it fall back on though? GM or Coach?

81ragnaH

May 29, 2007
Lynn, MA
It's amazing how far down the depth chart Spooner has fallen, seemingly for no reason. Last year he was their best up and coming prospect, now half of Providence gets called up over him.

He was the very first called up this year, if you count making the team out of camp a call up. Kids a bad fit. Makes mistakes. And this year, looked flat out bad out there. Maybe he's getting the bartkowski treatment, scratch for a bunch of games then try again. Worked for Bart thus far.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River

Did you read the tweet from his agent? Yeah, Ryan Spooner is not going to playing in Boston again after that display of maturity.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Right or wrong was it a display of maturity or immaturity?

While I am on record as saying I totally agree with Kuntz, there is a right way and a wrong way to deal with the situation. He handled it the wrong way.

Agreed.
He actually hurt his client by that outburst, IMO.

Matter of fact hes lucky That these arent the old Harry days.
The kids gear would be in the parking lot and hed have a bus ticket to the "E".

:laugh:

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Jeez.

There is much more than talent to be in the big league!

First, It takes maturity.

With him, Koko, Griffith, I don't know the size of Past. but that seems a lot of the same players, same size etc... They can't keep them all. You need size up front.

Hope they will get something that can help in his return. Seems he is going out of Bruins organisation.

A Healthy Kelly*

Let There Be Jordan

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad