GDT: Carolina Panthers part 2: Is Darnold good or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
After this game, I want that prick Luke DeCock to take a copy of the News and Disturber from last Sunday where he wrote that slanderous article about Kyle Allen, roll it up real tight and push it slowly inside of his *******.

I read that last week and thought it was a pretty ****** article. Written with way too much emotion and made it seem as if Nathan Peterman was the QB and Tom Brady was the one coming back from injury to be the savior. Reminded me of a more longer, professionally edited drunk post on a fan message board after a bad loss.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Not a bad game and the turnovers were the difference but this was a big opportunity to get 1 game within the Saints. Oline needs to make holes at the end there...4 down Packers means we should of gotten in if they did their job.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Not a bad game and the turnovers were the difference but this was a big opportunity to get 1 game within the Saints. Oline needs to make holes at the end there...4 down Packers means we should of gotten in if they did their job.

Yeah, that was a golden opportunity to at least close the gap and be in contention for a wild-card spot.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Kyle Allen turnover machine.
And our turnstiles are still pretending to be an offensive line

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events