GDT: Carolina Hurricanes vs Montreal Canadiens- 12/16/14 7:30pm EST SNE,RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
lo siento pero tu espanol no es bueno, hombre.

Boomroasted.gif

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I would take Staal on the Habs in a heartbeat.

Pacioretty-Staal-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Parenteau
Sekac-Eller-Andrighetto
Bournival/Prust-Malholtra-Weise

Give us the cup.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
Nice to see people here putting a little heat on Galchenyuk. It IS time, he does need to break out now, If he doesn't take this chance to do something amazing while he's being played on the first line with our top goal scorer, than I honestly believe we all need to take a step back and look at the type of player we've got in Galchenyuk. Also I'd just like to say that he shoots wide ALOT like Brian Gionta alot.

Only a matter of time before the posters here start turning on him. If he hasn't done something great this season, next season I'll start calling Galchenbust.
The guy is not even 21 y/o...

Give your head a shake.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Nice to see people here putting a little heat on Galchenyuk. It IS time, he does need to break out now, If he doesn't take this chance to do something amazing while he's being played on the first line with our top goal scorer, than I honestly believe we all need to take a step back and look at the type of player we've got in Galchenyuk. Also I'd just like to say that he shoots wide ALOT like Brian Gionta alot.

Only a matter of time before the posters here start turning on him. If he hasn't done something great this season, next season I'll start calling Galchenbust.

You can't be serious.

Even if he is not scorning he is backchecking and playing well on D.

Sure he is supposed to be a scorer but if he turns out to be a 50 point 2 way C I wont be mad either. He got him for free after all.

Plus if you watch any of the games you will see that he is so far from a bust.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com

After 2 games?

wNcTZd2.gif

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
At least Staal's contract expire next season.

I mean, as long as the price isn't Galchenyuk, that's possible.

But be prepared to see lots of Eller at wing until then, because Eller loses his spot on C if Staal comes here (and somehow Eller isn't in the deal).

Unless the whole "Galchenyuk at Center or I stop breathing" was just glorified BS.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011

Well I wouldn't go this far.

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008

What?

Does this post even deserve a response?

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009

Sekac-Eller-Andrighetto

Give us the cup.

A declining 30 year old with a long term cap hit of $8.2 M?

Not to mention what the potential price would be, I'll pass.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal

Stahp.

Stahp.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
What?

Your given the opportunity to have the chance everyone wants you to have, and the chance you need to be great, and you don't do everything in your god given skill set to make something special of it?? Kids these day's man.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Im not trying to argue! Just you guy's will stick up for Galchenyuk till the ends of the earth, when reality he is just a meh player right now! You guy's are quick to call Yakupov all sorts of thing but then galchenyuk who has only scored 13 more points, is exempt from any kind of pressure?

Wake up fellas, he deserves a little heat!

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Eric Staal would be revitalized in Montreal, especially playing with Pacioretty who has the same type of game as Cole when they dominated together. Only thing is, Pacioretty is better.

The only thing thta would suck is that it woudl push Galchenyuk back to the wing and I do not want that to happen. Unless you send a centre back (very possible) and move Plekanec down to a 3rd line extremely defensive role, it coudl work with Chucky still at centre.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Im not trying to argue! Just you guy's will stick up for Galchenyuk till the ends of the earth, when reality he is just a meh player right now! You guy's are quick to call Yakupov all sorts of thing but then galchenyuk who has only scored 13 more points, is exempt from any kind of pressure?

Wake up fellas, he deserves a little heat!

Galchenyuk is not a meh player, he's the most dynamic forward on this team. He does things no one else up front can do with the puck, not even Pacioretty. So if he's meh, this team has no hope.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Sekac-Eller-Andrighetto

Give us the cup.

Do you realize what it would take to get Eric Staal, anyways? Desharnais is out of the lineup in your post, but it's going to take a lot more than DD.

At least you guys are talking about Eric Staal on this team instead of Alexander Semin this time around. Much better.

Although, Staal's cap hit...

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Galchenyuk is not a meh player, he's the most dynamic forward on this team. He does things no one else up front can do with the puck, not even Pacioretty. So if he's meh, this team has no hope.

All right, Ill be watching him tonight as I always do. Watching attempted dangles leading to nothing, but you are right, they are impressive none the less, he's a musician with the puck, I just wish that that would end with the puck in the back of the net.

That's all folks, don't want to de-rail this GDT.

Go Habs, blow-out win tonight,

5 goals for Galchenyuk just because I talked smack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad