GDT: Carolina Flurrys @ New Jersey Adramelechs

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Not too worried about zajac. Would be nice to see him gain some confidence though by potting one into the net.

But I saw him 2 days ago from 10 feet away and his work along the boards was impeccable. Don't want to complain about that top line too much but it was awesome and annoying to see him battling behind the net and keeping the puck along the wall as 2 pens poked around and his linemates somewhere else.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
feel free to take a massive steaming dump on the canes.
bathroom_stalls_dimensions.jpg

DevilChuk*

Not too worried about zajac. Would be nice to see him gain some confidence though by potting one into the net.

But I saw him 2 days ago from 10 feet away and his work along the boards was impeccable. Don't want to complain about that top line too much but it was awesome and annoying to see him battling behind the net and keeping the puck along the wall as 2 pens poked around and his linemates somewhere else.

Not his fault Kovy doesn't know his left from his right and gets confused when he's told to be on the RW..

:sarcasm:

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I really want Clarkson to continue his point production, just for the lulz of it :laugh: Should be a good game, the rivalry is definitely there. Let's go Devils!!

Also quick side note, don't mean to derail the thread but I just wanted to spread some awareness. I'm sure you probably know by now but assuming you don't, if you're on twitter and tweet #BellLetsTalk today Bell will donate 5 cents to mental health programs. It's a great cause and is not too much of an inconvenience. That's all I'll say, no need to respond to this but tweeting using that hashtag would be appreciated.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
For the love of God Zajac. Please score like 5 points to shut the mainboard up. Oh yea, but keep playing amazing Defense. Dont stop doing that

its so weird that our first line has struggled in comparison to our other lines. im stumped

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
feel free to take a massive steaming dump on the canes.
bathroom_stalls_dimensions.jpg

Always love your posts when we play the Canes!:laugh::laugh:

So do we get the little leaning tower of pads Ellis? OR pos OVERRATED Cam Ward?

Crush these guys I don't wanna see macLOSER come into OUR building and get a win. **** that guy.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Since we're not the Isles, maybe we can stop them from scoring 6 goals too?

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
You're right.

Move Zajac to the left wing and Matteau the centre.

greene kovy elias
zajac matteau volchenkov
elias clarkson salvador
bernier hedberg butler

gionta brodeur
josefson zubrus
henrique barch

larsson
fayne

21edjjs.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events