GDT: Carolina Flurrys @ New Jersey Adramelechs

Oroku Saki*

Had a dream they pummeled us 6-1 and Lou traded Larsson and some guy for Malkin. I then proceeded to post here "I told you I was scared".

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Picked up a couple tickets in section 4. I've never heard of bigstub.com though. Hopefully they're legit hahaha

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Come on guys never forget what they have done to you. Time to beat the crap out of these divers!!!!!!!!!!

RHilla619

Jan 4, 2010
Marlboro
Siked for tonight, i'll be in 130 with a co-worker

Carolina should be a little tired/sluggish tonight coming off a tough game on the island last night, would love to see the devils light up the lamp tonight and extend it to 6!

TeutonicDevil

Apr 10, 2012
Wismar
Aren't morning skates on gamedays usually optional? I can't see us trading Fayne unless it's for a legit not too old top6 winger who's not UFA this summer. If it's not an optional skate, maybe his arm is causing problems again.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
that sucks..sorry to hear.

but really, if he missed time and we put in harrold over tallinder...wow. that would be the nail in the coffin for him, methinks

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
clM9Hcu.jpg

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
For the love of God Zajac. Please score like 5 points to shut the mainboard up. Oh yea, but keep playing amazing Defense. Dont stop doing that

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Poor Fayne :(

I hope he takes the game off TBH. Some things are more important, unless he wants to pay tonight, which I assume is the case. No way Lou or pete make him play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad