Status
Not open for further replies.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
55 hours to game time!!!!

Whose going?

What are you most pyched to see? the Banner? huby?

What will the lines be?

Less than 1000 tickets remain!!

Whose joining the post game serenade by the southside of the shop if we win?

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
We'll Be There

My Grandson & I will be in our seats 322, Row 1 seats 11 & 12....his grandmother gives him her seats on weekends. Plus he was with me at the Game 7 double OT last spring and wants to see the Banner raised!

Go Panthers!!!!

Thunderhear

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Lower bowl, we'll be there. I cannot wait. I just hope they show up and do well, Carolina both worries and doesn't. I know that their additions of Jordan Staal and Semin can pose problems, at the same time I find their defense can be exposed. I just hope they compete non-stop, the energy in the building will certainly be there.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'll be there in Section 401 Row 8 with friends. I don't remember which seats.

I absolutely can't wait any longer. Raising that banner in front of a soldout crowd should be amazing. It should be a very good game. The Canes are going to be much improved and hopefully not too much of a test for us.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Carolina has an impressive top six. I think Eric and Semin are playing together on the top line with Jordan and Skinner on the second. Those are legit lines.

Pantherfan12

Jun 26, 2006
Sunrise,Florida
I'll be there, cheap seats of course :)

Anyone planning on parking at Sawgrass?

(Comment toward the general public, not gizmo. Just needed to reply to this comment in order to comment, sorry)

I am surprised at just how many people are going and everyone being excited. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm excited too. It's been a lot wait for hockey, but I remember reading all the comments from disgruntled fans on who's boycotting and not going to games. The NHL and NHLPA screwed the fans, and more importantly they screwed all the employees who had to be laid off during this childish lockout.
I think this just shows the league that no matter what they do or how they treat the fans, well always go back at the drop of a hat( or puck). I will watch the games on tv for sure, but ill be darned if i am spending a dime on a ticket( former season ticket holder) or overpriced food, drinks, and merchandise for awhile.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Carolina has an impressive top six. I think Eric and Semin are playing together on the top line with Jordan and Skinner on the second. Those are legit lines.

Yup, been saying it since last year they're pretty darn formidable right now. I honestly think they can be division champs...how it pans out is a different story. Hopefully we can start out with 2 points on them.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Yup, been saying it since last year they're pretty darn formidable right now. I honestly think they can be division champs...how it pans out is a different story. Hopefully we can start out with 2 points on them.

They're questionable on D. If Cam Ward plays well they should make the playoffs.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Yay!! Time to kick those Carolina Divers. Drinking game. Every time a Divers dive you take a shot of tequila. Hope we get to see the 2nd period

tumblr_me7pcpKJcq1rol1w1.gif

Divers new signee Alexander Semin

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Oh my God, so pumped. I wish I could go soo badly..

feels great saying these words again: GO CATS GO!!

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
(
I am surprised at just how many people are going and everyone being excited. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm excited too. It's been a lot wait for hockey, but I remember reading all the comments from disgruntled fans on who's boycotting and not going to games. The NHL and NHLPA screwed the fans, and more importantly they screwed all the employees who had to be laid off during this childish lockout.

Honestly, I think it was just a lot of fans blowing off steam because they were so aggravated with the way this lockout was handled. I knew once an agreement was solved that many of them would be back. Personally, I think if you love the game, why waste your time boycotting it when that does nothing.

Tooth Rez

Oct 24, 2009
West Palm Beach
was the lockout a test in mental endurance and frustration? yes

when some sit in their Nike's, posting about how evil the NHL is from their Apple iPad at Starbucks.. kinda loses effect.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Just got my tickets, section 433.

I'm gonna press my luck and try parking at the movie theater to avoid paying the parking fees. I'm betting a lot of people will be doing this as well.

BTW, for anyone else who still needs tickets, use this link .The promo code is Panthers.

Rates are as following

Premium Lower Bowl Sidelines (rows 5-17) - $60
Premium Lower Bowl Endzone (rows 5-17) - $50
Center Ice (rows 18-28) - $60
Lower Bowl Sidelines (rows 16-28) - $45
Lower Bowl Endzone (rows 16-28) - $40
Red Zone (rows 18-28) - $40
Club Level Endzone (rows 2-8) - $40
Duffy’s Sky Club (All inclusive buffet, beer, wine & soda.) - $65
Sideline Balcony (rows 2-10) - $15
Goal Zone (row 2-7) - $12

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
(Comment toward the general public, not gizmo. Just needed to reply to this comment in order to comment, sorry)

I think this just shows the league that no matter what they do or how they treat the fans, well always go back at the drop of a hat( or puck). I will watch the games on tv for sure, but ill be darned if i am spending a dime on a ticket( former season ticket holder) or overpriced food, drinks, and merchandise for awhile.

Yep... I live 3 hours away from Sunrise. I'm going to try to go to at least 2 games, maybe 3. I agree that it's wrong, but it's naive to think that casual hockey fans (the majority) care about the realities of the lockout. As the chances for a boycott are nonexistent, I'm going to go ahead and throw my money at the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad