Dreger: Carolina Close to moving Skinner?

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Will be interesting to see what he goes for... LA and COL have to be in the mix. Wonder what this does for Patches and his value

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
If Dallas can get him without giving up the 13th pick i will be ecstatic! A pipe dream i know.

BA Carroll

Mar 2, 2014
It's one of Berglund/Sobotka, plus one of Thompson/Kostin, plus Walman and a 2nd.

Attachments

• swami2a.jpg
    swami2a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 5

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I'd love to see Skinner with the Blues
Blues fans have stated on several occasions that they didn’t need a LW.

Habs fan offered Pacioretty but Blues fans shutdown LW talk.

Pacioretty is a much better all around scoring winger than Skinner. Skinner is not strong defensively. Pacioretty brings more defense along with PK mins. Can produce the same, on top of that come in a little cheaper cap wise.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

Pacioretty is a much better all around scoring winger than Skinner. Skinner is not strong defensively. Pacioretty brings more defense along with PK mins. Can produce the same, on top of that come in a little cheaper cap wise.
All depends on acquisition cost. Fans are ok getting a LW, just not moving the top-end assets for one, unless it's for a signed Panarin.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Something tells me we Canes fans are going to be very disappointed in the return if/when Skinner is moved. It seems the new management team is hell bent on trading him, which doesn't seem to bode well. Hope I'm wrong.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO

That’s because Habs fans insisted on Thomas being included for Patches. That’s why it was so roundly rejected by Blues fans.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010

MTL fans kept making threads of deals including Thomas which was a no-go for STL, which somehow led to the conclusion that Patches has no value

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA

Blues fans are probably fine with acquiring Pacioretty, but not at the insane, alternate-universe prices Habs fans were INSISTING on.

Reactions: Rorschach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad