GDT: Carolina @ Boston - Game 1

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
Chara gets mad everytime someone is within 2 feet of Rask :D Would imagine old guy would like to save some energy.

Reactions: Tryamw

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
There better be a couple refs not returning after this game like SJS vs VGK...this is just ridiculous now...they were doing fairly ok through 2, but it's like they were told to come out in the 3rd and just **** the Canes

Well. After every game by Joannette I expected him not to come back but he always did:laugh::facepalm:
...and so does his fellow wannabe frenchman Chiarron:facepalm:

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
Canes deserve this win. It’s sad the refs help the Bruins get back in the game..

Bruins got more confidence to do what they want to do ..

More illegal hits and dirty stuff..

I hope canes pull this win out..

Reactions: Buchnevich89

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
I wish the league would have a ref in the press box and let the hockey game play out the way it supposed to play out.

All I know they will try to give canes more call late to make it up to them..

Reactions: DaveG

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Just start taking slap shots at the damn refs

Seriously. Take a guy you don't mind getting suspended, tell him to cross check a ref, and tell the ref that he thought it was legal because the Bruins were doing it with no call. I don't think this changes unless refs actually start feeling physical pain when they try to throw a series.

Maybe less violently, Dundon or Waddel can go in front of some cameras and lay into the league. Make it into a media firestorm, accept the fine.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad