GDT: Carolina @ Boston - Game 1

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
You kidding me? I'm going to love the extra hour of tailgating next week. PNC is going to be deafening with the extra hour of alcohol outside.

:: I'mGettingTooOldForThis**** .gif ::

Lol. Seriously, I don't like having to be up to dang near midnight to watch games (baseball postseason is the worst). It especially sucks when you have to get up early for work. (Luckily my schedule is really fluid now, but I understand for people who aren't so lucky). Anyway, these are what we call "good" problems as a sports fan :)

As usual, I won't panic til we lose at home / go down 0-3. Ideally, we steal one on the road, preferably this first one while they're down a key player. But, I'll take either. Of course, if they want to be greedy and take two on the road that's swell, too :)

Can't wait to see this team at pretty much full force tonight.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Also, another Canes Bday:

D6IK_DuXoAAN5f2.jpg

We are 1-0 on players b-days this postseason. HUMONGOUS sample size, so gotta feel good about tonight ;)

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
They obviously meant penalties that dont get called but fuel the intensity fire

Didn't we have a wildly good stretch . of PP success for like, two seconds? lol. I remember after we lost to the Caps back to back at the end of the season we suddenly scored all these power play goals. Then I guess we stopped just in time for the postseason? aldjaljdflajdl.

Then I think our pp was good for Game 3 and maybe a bit of Game 4 of Round one and has been worse than a nightmare (you can wake up from a nightmare) since. (this is just going off my PTSD memories not numbers lol).

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
A guy in our Around NHL thread said:
If Marchand licks someone again I hope that that person on the receiving end of the lick uppercuts Marchand while he's in the process of the action.
I answered:
...and then proceeds to throw Marchand's severed tongue in the stands. Waits 'till it shows up on eBay, buys it, dries it to wear as a pendant attached to a massive bling bling gold chain.​
LET'S GO :yo:JERKS ! :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad