GDT: Carolina at Columbus

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Rimer needs to relax..... Listening to the game from afar and one would think the CBJ scored TWO goals when he screams....

Come to find out the CBJ scored nothing...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Oh..... This new chant oh, oh.... ut oh is so dumb..... kid friendly but adult boring..

Jeez, beat the puck out of them boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Sherman from Lancaster, Ohio would be ticked with this losing on his ground...

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Well played boys.

I'm really pleased with everyone's game tonight. except...

1) Chaput. Puck skills are terrible, ruined every rush he had tonight. His hockey sense isn't much better.

2) Goloubef. His mindless drifting gave away the breakaway goal, just like how Golo ended up in Torts' doghouse last time.

3) Bob. C'mon. 3 in 3 minutes?

Jenner and Jones were fantastic.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Well played boys.

I'm really pleased with everyone's game tonight. except...

1) Chaput. Puck skills are terrible, ruined every rush he had tonight. His hockey sense isn't much better.

2) Goloubef. His mindless drifting gave away the breakaway goal, just like how Golo ended up in Torts' doghouse last time.

3) Bob. C'mon. 3 in 3 minutes?

Jenner and Jones were fantastic.

#3 is my #1 star. Good game with that brief time to ensure we still win (by losing). I prefer competitive losses all the way out. Winning hurts us. It doesn't help us by letting the "kids" "learn to win". If we have to teach all our prospects that, well... Gee. Get someone with some talent in our pool and bolster our team.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I hate saying this but it's the truth..... Get a top pick guys....
Personally I have a lot of confidence that Torts gets this thing turned . I like our defense, a lot of young players have really stepped up this season, Boone, cam, Korpi, Murray, Wennberg , and now Bjorkstrand.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
They dominated about 50 minutes of the game. And they got zero points out of it. Perfection, no?

First was a wash, so I'm not board with 50 minutes of domination. Second was good (that's 20). 3rd wasn't really dominated either.

1 good period of hockey, and a basement-dweller, Jackets-esque first 3 minutes of the 3rd? I'll give you that.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Honestly don't think it matters. The teams below us and around us aren't gonna win games

Lolz. The worst team still wins a third or so of its games. And the only two teams we have a reasonable chance of falling behind, Winnipeg and Vancouver, are currently winning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad