Kreider - Zibanejad - Buchnevich
Lemieux - Chytil - Kase
Gauthier - Howden - Di Guiseppe

Lindholm - Fox
Lindgren - Trouba
Johnson- Hajek

Shestyorkin
Georgiev

We are done! Should I do my lines like this?

Reactions: DropTheGloves

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
:nhl

Signing Alert

:bruins

The Boston Bruins are welcoming Zdeno Chara with open arms on a 1 year contract worth 1,000,000$.

:bolts

After trading McElhenney the Tampa Back Lightning are singning both Craig Andersson and Ryan Miller. Both contracts are for only 1 year and worth 750,000$.

The Tampa Bay Lightning also put under contract Corey Perry on a 1 year deal worth 750,000$.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020

Waives Chris Wagner, Kevan Miller, and Greg McKegg for assignment to the Taxi Squad. Boston also assigns Daniel Vladar to the Taxi Squad, as he is waivers-exempt. Finally, Paul Carey and Steven Kampfer are waived to the AHL. This leaves Boston with a 22-man roster (13F, 7D, 2G). David Pastrnak is on IR to start the year.

:blues

Waives Jon Gillies, Sam Anas, and Nathan Walker for assignment to the Taxi Squad. St. Louis also assigns Scott Perunovich and Niko Mikkola to the Taxi Squad, as both are waiver-exempt. St. Louis now has a 23-man roster (14F, 7D, 2G). Vladimir Tarasenko starts the year on IR and semi-retired Alex Steen is assigned to LTIR.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Waiting to hear back from a trade offer sent this morning.

:nashville

5M$ in cap space with what we already consider a well balanced and very deep team. We had some talks today and are definitely still listening to offers.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
:edmonton

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Connor McDavid - Kyle Palmieri
Dominik Kahun - Leon Draisaitl - Kailer Yamamoto
Tyler Ennis - Kyle Turris - Jesse Puljujarvi
James Neal - Jujhar Khaira - Zach Kassian

Darnell Nurse - Ethan Bear
Caleb Jones - Tyson Barrie
Kris Russell - Adam Larsson

Mikko Koskinen
Mike Smith

In addition to the Turris and Barrie sigings, we added Kyle Palmieri to play alongside McDavid. Unfortunately we weren't able to improve our defense, but our roster is poised to have cap space going into the 2021 offseason. Along with a healthy Klefbom and a year of development for Broberg and Bouchard, the Oilers days are looking up.

:jets

Alexis Lafrenière - Mark Scheifele - Blake Wheeler
Nikolaj Ehlers - Paul Stastny - Noel Acciari
Andrew Copp - Adam Lowry - Mathieu Perrault
Jansen Harkins - Nate Thompson - Mason Appleton

Josh Morrisey - Aaron Ekblad
Derek Forbert - Dylan Demelo
Nathan Bealieu - Tucker Poolman

Connor Hellebuyck
Laurent Brossoit

This was fun. Connor, Laine, and Pionk were traded for Lafreniere, Ekblad, and Acciari. We still have all of our picks, Heinola, Perfetti, and around 12 million in cap space.

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
:bolts

Tampa looking to acquire a cheap Top6 LHD before the start of the season to complete our roster.

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
Tomorrow is the last day of pre season!
Send me your last 2020 UFAs/RFAs offers!
You can also start to send me your offers for 2021 UFAs/RFAs I will sign as much as possible on Wednesday when the season starts!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:sharks

Could still add a top 6 forward but struggling on cap so would have to be close to even cap.

:coyotes
Probably about done. We added Vatrano, Byron, and Miller and subtracted Stepan and Raanta. Always open to talking though.

:flames

We have done nothing. Could be convinced to do anything. Probably looking to add though.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Just had a lol at the Rangers rocking a bottom pairing of Jack Johnson and Libor Hajek.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Tomorrow is the last day of pre season!
Send me your last 2020 UFAs/RFAs offers!
You can also start to send me your offers for 2021 UFAs/RFAs I will sign as much as possible on Wednesday when the season starts!

Are we allowed to make offers for UFAs that we don't have the rights to, or just in-season UFAs?

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:wild

Kevin Fiala - Nick Bonino - Mats Zuccarello
Zach Parise - Joel Eriksson Ek - Kirill Kaprizov
Loui Eriksson - Marcus Johansson - Jordan Greenway
Ryan Hartman - Victor Rask - Marcus Foligno
*Nick Bjugstad, Nico Sturm

Ryan Suter - Jared Spurgeon
Jonas Brodin - Carson Soucy
Brad Hunt - Ron Hainsey
*Greg Pateryn

Cam Talbot
Kaapo Kahkonen

CAP SPACE : $2,300,000

TRADES :
- Matt Dumba for Loui Eriksson, Vasili Podkolzin and VAN 2021 1st round pick (becomes 2022 1st if Vancouver doesn’t make the playoffs in 2021)
- Ron Hainsey (UFA)

Our priority was to move Matt Dumba prior to the expansion draft. We were looking for a young center but finally ended up with another high end russian forward. With our cap situation for this season and the next one, we could afford to take Eriksson and get a free first round pick. Ron Hainsey was added for veteran presence. We should be more active in the offseason and we expect Podkolzin, but also Marco Rossi and Calen Addison, to join the team in 2021-2022.​

Last edited:

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020

Boston was an interesting team to work with because of the injuries to their stars. Fortunately it sounds like Marchand will be back for opening night, but with Pastrnak out until February, my priority was to add a right-shot scorer. I got that in Jakob Silfverberg, and while I gave up a lot of futures, he has term and will be part of the new Bs core going forward.

The biggest add though is Mattias Ekholm on D. He and McAvoy will make an excellent two-way top pair and it helps push everyone down a spot on the left side to where they should be. With two years remaining on his contract Ekholm isn't a pure rental either, so he should be around for all of Boston's Cup remaining window with the current leadership group.

Last but not least I added key depth pieces in Calle Jarnkrok and Andreas Athanasiou- the latter for less than he got IRL. They will help Boston get through the time that Pasta is out, and then both can shift down the lineup into lesser roles when he returns. The Big Z is also back, and should be a solid contributor in a #5 role along with of course wearing the" C".

Here is Boston at full-strength- I think it is a much better team (that third line is filthy) and in fact a major contender that can take on anyone:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
DeBrusk-Krejci-Silfverberg
Jarnkrok-Coyle-Smith
AA-Kuraly-Kuhlman
Lindholm Blidh

Ekholm-McAvoy
Grzelcyk-Carlo
Chara-Clifton
Lauzon

Rask
Halak

Taxi Squad:

Chris Wagner
Kevan Miller
Steven Kampfer
Greg McKegg
Paul Carey
Daniel Vladar

Last edited:

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
vegas_golden_knights.png

Vegas was able to become cap compliant replacing Pacioretty with Atkinson, whose game will make Cody Glass' transition smoother. Atkinson demonstrated during bubble play that he is recovered from his injury and should again be a 30-goal scorer. Vegas also aded a 3rd round pick in 2021, which they didn't have prior.

Given the offseason acquisition of Pietrangelo and the play of Tuch in the post-season, Vegas is definitely a force in the West.

Marchessault-Karlsson-Stone
Smith-Glass-Atkinson
Roy-Stephenson-Tuch
Carrier-Nosek-Reaves
Brown/Jurco

McNabb-Pietrangelo
Martinez-Theodore
Whitecloud-Holden
Hague

Lehner
Fleury

Taxi: