Speculation: Carl Soderberg.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
It wasn’t a rhetorical question lol I’m just wondering how good do ppl think he would be. Because he’s big, a good skater for his size, good hands, smart, etc. Based on that I’m thinking he could have maybe been a 60-70 point 1C.
He also had significant eye injury early in his career that slowed/derailed his development.

That coupled with recover, likely confidence, (and an unwillingness to come to NA) delayed his NHL debut.

That said,yea, it's likely a story of what could have been. I think without that eye injury he would have been in NA much earlier and possibly had a different development track.

To answer your question, I think at best he could have been what you said. A 1a/1b on a good team. Thinking David Krejci potential, not stylistically, just potential.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Would have liked him back on the Coyotes. Not sure what his contract demands are? He may have waited too long and teams have already filled their bottom 6.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Being that he’s still unsigned and likely won’t get a big deal, I’d really love the Rangers to make an offer. He’s just what the bottom six needs and can slot up to fill for injuries.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Super annoyed that the Devils haven't been in on him. We can always use the additional vet presence, and the dude still scores goals, something that we still need. Good depth as well. I'd put him a 3C type role, bump Zajac to 4C and put Zacha on the wing, I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad